Chapter 14

Natalie's POV

By 2:00 people started lining up. Time by time I kept getting more and more nervous. 

"Okay everybody this is the order you guys are gonna come out, Matthew, Cameron, Nash, Natalie, Taylor, Jack G and Jack G Aaron and lastly Carter"

Wait what I have to take part in the event?

I thought they had me on stage so I wouldnt get bored. I couldnt do anything else so I decided to suck it up and deal with it. Matthew opened the door and I could just hear the loud yelling of the fans. Cameron and Nash were already out and it was my turn. As I was walking to the stage people looked confused. The event started and Nash grabbed the microphone.

"Hey guys so I know you guys are wondering who this beautiful young lady is, well this is my girlfirend Natalie"

I waved and all i heard was cheering and some booing. i saw smiles but yet some death stares. I decided to ignore it and just have fun at Magcon.

7 hours later

Magcon was over and I was so exhausted. I got into the hotel room and plopped down on the bed. I noticed my twitter was blowing up with notofications. 

Some were saying how they ship me and Nash and others were just giving me hate. I hear yelling and shoting coming closer and closer. Nash and Cameron came in being so loud. I rolled my eyes.

"hey babe" Nash said laughing as he gave me a kiss.

"heyy' I said.

"dude but seriously that girl was hot" Cameron said.

I just ignored what they were saying and was on twitter. One tweet got my attention and it wasnt a very good tweet.

"@Nataliexoxo I have something planned for you and its not good ;)"

I got really scared wondering what the plan was. I decided not to go through twitter anymore knowing it would continue to keep me nervous so I got up went into the bathroom and changed into my PJs. I was in bed when I feel Nash cuddling into me and everything about this Brittany girl came into my head and I just started laughing knowing she was just some obsessive girl.