Chapter 5

I haad my eyes closed thinking it was Nash kissing me, but no it wasn't. I opened my eyes only to see

Cameron Dallas, Nash's BFF. I pushed away and started wiping my lips.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM"

Cameron started laughing since he was tipsy

Oh I'm sorry, hahah your Nash's girlfriend right?"

"Um actually no Im just his friend, just friends"

"Oh so just friends right"

"Yeah...." I said wishing I could say he was my boyfriend.

I guess I'm starting to develop feeling for Nash. It might not even be like it might be Love.

                                                    Nash's POV

I turn around only to see Natalie gone. Where could she be? What if someone took her upstairs to hook up with her? I ran upstairs to see a room with the door shut locked. I banged on the door. 

"NATALIE ARE YOU THERE?"

"NATALIE COME ON OPEN UP"

A few moments later I see Cameron, who was suppose to be coming next weekend to stay with me but apparently he decided to come earlier.

"Oh hey Cameron I thought you were coming next weekend"

"Naw, I decided to suprise you tomorrow but it seems like you already found me"

"anyways have you seen a girl with green eyes and dark brown wavy hair"

"Actually yes"

At that moment Cameron opened the door wider only to see Natalie sitting on the bed with lipstaick stains all smudged up on her face. My heart melted. She didnt deserve to be treated like that and be taken adavantage of her. Tears came down my eyes and I turned away to leave Natalie alone at the party.

                                                          Natalie's POV

"NASH WAIT!" I yelled but it was too late he was out the door.

I started crying knowing he was upset with me. What if he didnt want to talk to me? What if our friendship was over? My heart sunk at those thought. I pushed Cameron out of the way and decided to walk home in the chilly cold night. I got home and decided to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake my dad. I went to the bathroom to clean the mascara and lipstick smudge I had on my face. Gosh I looked like a mess. I took of my high heels and got changed in my comfy PJs. I didnt want to know what the next day would bring.