1st of May: Monday

This morning I had company, I had to get up at 6am which is really early for me. It's also really cold in the morning because it's getting closer to winter. I drove in my dads new car for the second time now, it's kind of ok to drive, a bit better than the last time I drove at least. When I got there we went over the dance to refresh our memories. I really like the dance, although I am not in the front line and doing tricks, I don't mind hanging up the back.

After company I had to go to assembly which we have every Monday. The whole school attends and the teachers talk out the front, telling us off for our bad uniform and reminding us about different events that are happening around the school.

The day went really quick, apart from the sick feeling in my stomach that I got in maths. I was about to go home but luckily I didn't. In dance we worked on our core performance dance and it was actually ok. Our other annoying teacher is back but he hasn't been to bad so far.

I love the book we are reading in English, its called 1984, it's so much better than the art of travel which was the book no one liked.

After school I caught the train home as usual, I saw no sign of the stalker guy but when I got off the train, I saw him following me. I tried to take photos of him and I did it this really smart way. I put my phone on camera and then but it by my side and pressed the volume button to take photos.

And here's the picture I took

And here's the picture I took. He's so irritating and ugly. Why did he have to move to where I live and annoy the shit out of me every time I catch the train.

After that incident, I walked straight to work, where I taught for a few hours and then sat out the back eating biscuits even though I probably shouldn't be eating them because they don't belong to me.