5th of July: bittersweet with Ya

It's Wednesday in the holidays and to be honest I'm really not happy with Ya at all. Snapchat and social media does cause a lot of problems, if I didn't have it I wouldn't know a lot of people, I wouldn't have been able to contact Ya and many other people who I have formed a relationship with. But sometimes it doesn't give you a good experience and it is easily accessible to information that could damage or bring change your mood within seconds of taping on the screen.

So, yes I viewed Ya's story, on the train. And what I saw brought up great jealousy and annoyance within me. I could not express this annoyance as I was sitting in the quiet carriage of the train. But the feeling I got inside of me was like a burning, in my heart. I couldn't control the impulse to shake my head and sigh.

So this is what I saw, when I opened his story and watched it, multiple times, replaying it just to get it in my head. I saw this girl on his story named Ky. and when I saw it was her, at first I was shocked but then anger quickly overtook. Now let me explain to you exactly who this girl is and you will completely understand why I was so enraged. This girl has made fun of me, picked on me, pretended to be nice to my face and bitch about me behind my back. She does this to everyone by the way. Also any chance that she gets to be with a boy, she flirts and tries to get into their pants, fucks as many guys as she can get with no feelings attached. She's honestly the worst person I have ever met and her friends just don't see how bad she is and neither do some boys. And yes you probably guessed right now, my one and only crush was hanging out with her at the bowling alley. I was honestly heart broken. Especially after a long day of feeling sick and having to sit outside and drink so much water and having an injured leg. As you can tell, my day did not start well either. So Ya was the one who initiated the girl being on his snapchat. I was also scared for him as I didn't want the girl to flirt with him because I didn't want him to get hurt in the end. And I think I was mostly angry because I knew I could treat him so much better than any other girl could, I could especially treat him 1000000 times better than Ky could ever treat him as a friend or in a relationship.