28th of April: Friyay!

It's Friday, my favourite day of the week. Friday is that feeling when you are in your last class and the bell rings, and it's officially the weekend which means, hopefully not too much homework and a bit of relaxing and catching up with friends.

On the train this morning, this blond haired skinny girl in the year below me who could be a model got told off by an old granny for putting her feet on the seats. For some reason I turned around and smirked even though I have been told off by old grannies before myself on public transport, particularly on the bus.
Just as I was standing outside my business class room, feeling bored and not ready to work, Mo came out of nowhere to say hi. I was feeling a bit more positive and ready to work after that.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, sitting with my friends at lunch and talking about test results, specifically my really bad test results in English.

Like I said, Friday is that feeling when you are walking out of the school gates just before the weekend. I walked out of school and just as I did I saw the stalker guy, so I decided to go get this chocolate muffin from the cafe across from the train station. It didn't taste that good. So I sat on the opposite side of the train station with my sister. The train guard asked us what type of phone this iPhone was. I was like it's so obvious, it's an iPhone 5 but he said that he doesn't know anything about phones. He's like my grandfather who does not own a phone and doesn't know how to use one. The train ride was easy, the stalker was not around which was great.

After I got home mum told me that we are going to Jasmine Rice Thai restaurant. That was really exciting because I was finally going out for dinner which I love doing. So we dropped my sister at this party and my parents and I went to dinner. I ordered lemon chicken which is my favourite. After that we went back to the party just before it finished and I got free cake and lollies as well as a drink (non alcoholic). It was a great day and night. Thats why I call it Friyay!