31st of may: Someone stole my bag

Ok. This is the funniest story yet. I have stopped writing daily reports of my days because I don't have much time anymore with all the assessments and things.

Today someone took my bag, by accident. I was in the library in my free period and I placed by bag down on the senior only bag area like usual. Obviously a boy who had the same adidas bag as me had put his bag down too but after I put my bag down. And may I add I know his sister quite well and mention her a lot in this diary. I also once had a major crush for this boy and maybe still do. Anyway when I went to get my bag he had taken it and I totally freaked out and couldn't find my bag at all. My face was so red and I was nearly crying. I wasn't upset I was just so embarrassed for some reason. My friends were frantically trying to find a way to get my bag back, and finally my friend found the guy who took my bags friend Ab. Ab is so nice and he rings Ya and says have you got your bag, where are you? He was in the room B14 which is my legal studies room, he also had my legal studies teacher which was so embarrassing. Luckily Ab did all the talking and I got my bag back so did Ya, everyone was happy. I also told mo straight after and she laughed so much. She also told me it's her birthday tomorrow!!