2nd of May: My favourite shop and Mo

Today was a combination of incomplete homework, change of subject forms and talking to Mo about the careers expo. Firstly I had dance where we got our results back from our essays. My first essay was really bad but my second one got 8/10 so it was really weird. I think I need more specific examples for the first one.

Second class was maths which we are doing probability in. It's ok, not too hard.

I'm Tuesdays, it's an early day for seniors, so the only other class I had left was biology which I am going to be dropping soon as I got the form today. I had to say to the teacher that I didn't do my homework, I kind of felt bad but you know, I'm dropping it so why would I do it.

At lunch I asked Mo if she was going to the careers expo, she didn't know what it was so I explained it to her and I also gave her my note to look at. Then I went with her and her friend to the library at school to collect a note and hand mine in. I left school after that, it was about 1:10pm.

Tuesday's are the free shuttle bus, junk food and a public library with refugee homework groups. It's my favourite day of the week because I get to sit at the public library and talk to many people even though sometimes I am meant to be doing work. I specifically talk to De and Mo all the time, I met some of MO's friends at the library but I think some of them might be shy.

After the library I always walk past my favourite Arabic grocery store to see who is working in it that day and just to have a look how it is going. I like it so much even though I have only bought something from there once. I looked in there today and saw the owner praying, I thought that was so nice. He must be dedicated to his faith.

I am finally catching the train home and it was a few minutes late. It nearly always is. It was so crowded as well, which annoys me.

I am changing trains now and it's so dark. Last time I did this it was light. The idea of it being dark kind of scared me at first but now it's ok, because there are other school kids catching the train as well as people who are coming home from work so it's relatively safe.

My dad picked me up from the station. It was hard to find his car as it was so dark and also hard to know where my stop was as I couldn't see out the window.

When I got home I just did maths homework and figured out how many different arrangements of 3 people can be made from 11 people. I also watched the worst place in the world to be a women. It was Honduras due to very high murder rates specifically in women.