All You Need To Know

X Reader stories are one of the most known stories on Wattpad, so it's not a surprise if you already have this information burnt into your brains. Though, for the sake of this story, I will go over the information I find most important. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS. THIS PAGE PLAYS A BIG PART IN REQUESTING IDEAS.

To request a story please message me, do not comment a request on this story. It could be lost within the comments and I may never be able to get to it. You can request from one of the prompts in the next chapter or if you have an idea, that can work too! Just remember to describe the idea or it might not turn out how you wish.

Critical comments that help me get better at writing are encouraged. Critical comments that just want to troll will be deleted and reported.

Every once in a while, I will do OC stories but I will not do them often. I may set up a contest and the top three winners will win an OC story with any character they would like. Again, If I do not announce a contest, I will not be doing OC drabbles.

Most will be Female!Reader x Various! Fandom, but you can request for me to do a Male!Reader but with time there will be some Male!Reader happening without a request!

Prompts and Starters will be published in the next few chapters!

The first few chapters are all Hamilton: An American Musical due to the fact that I took this from my Hamilton x Reader book because I was too lazy to make a new book, I really do hope none of you mind.

Key: (Will Add On Later)

H/C = Hair Color

Y/N = Your Name

Y/M/N = Your Middle Name

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color

(This Page Will Be Added On As I Go Along)