Chapter Two

Lee min-ho

I don't think this woman knows who I am. Yes.. She knows my name but does she know who I am? If she did... She would be all over me.. Let's face it I'm just too handsome.. (I'm not full of myself I promise.. It's just the truth). That might be it... No, that has to be it... I think because of the accident she hasn't noticed.. There's probably so much going through her mind... It's understandable.

I can't deny it.. There's definitely something special about this girl... Her attitude though is like a firecracker but I don't mind it at all. I think it's cute.. But I think this is definitely not going to be easy... I give my driver Dylan the okay to drive off.

Lee min-ho: Please do not be nervous I already called the house and advised them of a tempory live in visitor... Your bedroom should be all set for you to rest...

Angela: I actually am a little nervous I hope you're not some crazy pervert. (I doubt it though)

Lee min-ho: (I can't help but laugh) I promise you, I'm not. Are you sure you don't know who I am?

Angela: How would I know who you are? I just moved to Korea and look how unlucky I am. (I just stare out the window)

Lee min-ho: I'm so sorry about this.. All of this.. I will defnitely make it up to you.. But seriously... I can't believe you don't know who I am... Don't they have... Nevermind...

Angela: How far is your house anyway? I hope it's not secluded from the world and you plan on kidnapping me.

Shortly after we arrive and my service is staff is already outside and in position to greet my guest and I. We come to a complete stop and Dylan rushes to open the door... I get off first and extend my hand towards miss Angela to help her out. She must be exhausted. The service staff slightly bows greeting us. "Young Master welcome back home", I slightly nod.

 "Young Master welcome back home", I slightly nod

Angela

What is this? Master? Woah... Is this really a house? It's like a hotel omg it's HUGE! Why would he ask me to stay at his home? He could have simply taken the easy way out and paid me off without making me a burden to him.

Angela: What... What.. What is this? You're not.. No no you can't be... (I'm so embarrassed)

Lee min-ho: I can't be what? (he looks puzzled)

Angela: Aiiishh! Seriously why didn't you tell me? This is so embarrassing...

Lee min-ho: What do you mean? What's so embarrassing? I should be the one embarrassed I'm the one who caused you to be hurt...

Angela: No... This can't be happening.. Take me home.

Lee min-ho: Calm down miss... Did I do something wrong?

Angela: You... You're Lee min-ho..

Lee min-ho: Yes I am.. But I already told you that....

Angela: No! But I mean Lee min-ho the actor...

Lee min-ho: So finally you recognize who I am. (Laughs).. Okay but what's wrong with me being an actor?

Angela: You're not using me to then sue me or anything of that sort?

Lee min-ho: (Laughing) No... If anything I could be the one being accused... Don't worry I'm keeping my word... Pinky promise...

Okay.... This is so crazy... How did I end up with Lee min-ho? What are the odds.. I'm so excited.. really... because this means he really can help me find my oppa Kim hyun-joong. I can't be so obvious though... I take a deep breath and simply nod. He leads me to the bedroom I will be staying in for the next 3 weeks. It's just like the house... It's enormous and so beautiful they even dressed the bed in a satin comforter and bed sheet.. I yawn to signal LMH that I'm tired... "Okay you rest for a while and I'll come get you when dinner is ready," he slowly closes the door.

I look around the room and it's just beautiful, it has a nice family feel to it.... I wonder if Lee min-ho helped picking out the decoration.. (I smile) He's definitely a different type of guy.... I don't know what it is but he has a warm feel to him. Like someone who will protect those he loves and cares about.... (What do I know though? He's probably just being like this because he caused the accident and feels indebted to me)

I lay down.. Omg this bed feels so nice it's unbelievably soft.. I can now feel all the exhaustion catch up... Before I know it I dose off...

A few hours later....

I hear a soft knock on the door... Wait how long did I sleep for? I get up rather fast and rush to the door... It's Lee min-ho and looks have washed up and changed clothes... (he is so freaking hot!) "I told you I would come get you when dinner was ready... If you want wash up and when your done come downstairs," he smiles. " Thank you I won't be long," I say not being able to look at him directly.. (seriously I'm having fangirl withdrawals) .. He's not my oppa KHJ but let me tell you he is definitely one good looking oppa...

 He's not my oppa KHJ but let me tell you he is definitely one good looking oppa

Once I finished showering, I suddenly remembered about my clothes.I have no clothes how am I supposed to get dressed? I open a dresser that is in the room it has double doors... To my surprise there's already clothes in it and a note that says,"I guessed your size and asked the ladies at the store for some help picking out the clothes... I hope you like them (smiley face)." This is ridiculously unreal... How could someone this sweet exist? (made my heart melt... Literally)

I got dressed and started my slowly downstairs. It may seem silly but I'm nervous... I manage to keep it together though. This house is beautiful.. but it seems a bit lonely for just one person. "Good you made it... Here have a seat.. Please enjoy this meal with me... Eat as much as you'd like, you need your strength back." Lee min-ho is quite charming and a gentleman... I can't help but daydream about Kim hyun-joong and how sweet he probably is.. A girl can dream right?

I notice Lee min-ho staring at me a lot.. "Are you regretting letting a strange woman into your home?" I smirk.. "Oh no, no, not at all I'm just really sorry you have to deal with all of this because of my negligence... Sorry..." he looks very sincere. "Okay okay... Stop apologizing I truly believe you're sorry.. and anyways we have a deal right?" I signal an ok with my hand.. "Yes, we do but let's focus on your recovery.. Then we'll talk about that... I'm going to excuse myself, you finish eating and I'll see you in the morning." Whoa.. What happened to him?? Did I say something wrong? I don't say anything I just finish eating and then head to my room.

Goodnight...