Chapter Four

Angela

I couldn't sleep at all last night. The thought of becoming Lee min-ho's girlfriend even if it's just pretend feels crazy to me. I came to Korea in search of KHJ with the hopes of meeting him and having him fall in love with me, but I think things are starting to get all twisted. I know min-ho said it'll only be for the remaining two weeks, yet I can't help but wonder why he needs this kind of favor.

He's good looking, a great actor and is rich, what girl isn't already all over him? I just wish he had explained everything to me last night.. I must be the one who is insane because I actually agreed to it!

I hear a knock on the door... "Come in", I say while trying to find something to wear for the day. "Hello, miss Angela.. Young master would like for you to get ready now and in a half hour he will be picking you up", she's holding a pretty yellow dress with a light brown blazer and sparkling brown heels. "Wait, half hour? Where is he taking me?" I ask. "I'm sorry miss that is all he said", is all she responds and leaves the room.

This man is really going to drive me crazy.

Lee min-ho

If I'm going to take advantage of this favor from miss orange, I need to start now. It's going to take a little more than a couple of days to convince my parents about this 'relationship'. My parents aren't really the problem though because they have always respected my decisions. It's just convincing Da-leah without hurting her, that's the actual problem.

First step to going forward with the plan is, taking Miss Orange on an official date where we can get to know each other a little more and get on the same page as to how we met and when we started dating. So I do my best picking out the perfect outfit for Miss Orange (seriously I don't know what else to call her). I have Dylan drop it off at home and gave him specific instructions. I don't want her thinking I'm actually into her. This is why I'm going to explain everything when I go for her in about a half hour.

I arrive not a minute earlier nor a minute later but right on time. To my surprise miss Angela is already waiting on me. Once again she is flawless, she has such a natural beauty that is truly captivating. She can honestly wear any color and look impressively gorgeous, I'm almost left without words until...

Angela: What is so important that I have to wear this and be rushed as I get dressed?

Lee min-ho: (ahh yes.. There it is.. That orange attitude.. I smile) We have a deal, remember? (doesn't give me the chance to open the door, she does it herself and plops her behind on the passenger seat.. I'm starting to think that this is not a good idea).

Angela: How could I forget? Oh and now that we're speaking on it "Mr. Insane" (I paraphrase with my fingers as I say it) what is all of this about?

Lee min-ho: Okay to make it short... There is this friend who no longer wants to be a friend but instead be my girlfriend.

Angela: So instead of being honest you're making up a fake girlfriend? Oh I get it, you're scared? (twirling my finger as I point at him, holding back my laugh is not an option. This is hilarious..)

Lee min-ho: Psshh.. I'm not scared I'm actually considering her feelings. I value her as friend. That's why.

Angela: Alright.. Alright.. I get it.. (I really don't).. Where are we going now?

Lee min-ho: Do you enjoy art?

Angela: Yes.. Like paintings or sculptures?

Lee min-ho: Correct but it is an painting gallery at an art exhibit.. that is featuring paintings from all over the world... A friend is presenting his most famous painting yet.. Is it okay with you if we start there?