The Bad Kids

It's been a day since Edd,Noor and Matt have arrived at their new school. Edd has already made a mistake. Noor has his eyes on several girls already. An Matt is being the overprotective brother as usual.

"SIS! NOOR! GET YOUR TAILS DOWN HERE!" Yelled Matt who was already awake.

"Nygghhh finneee.." Edd responded getting up and getting dressed in her uniform,putting her jacket around her waist, doing her hair and getting ready to leave. When she got down she just ate some toast since she wasn't really hungry.

"NOOOOOORRRR! DON'T MAKE ME DRAG YOU!"

"ZzzZZzZz..mmm-kayy.." Responded Noor in his sleeply tone. He got dressed,grabbed his backpack and went down stairs not caring about doing his hair nearly falling off the stairs.

"Careful"

"You worry to much.."

"Yeah so what I'm older than both of you..NOW LETS GOOOO!" Said Matt determined to have another good day at school. Noor followed still trying to wake up while Edd quietly followed along her brothers.

"Now that others have seen you with us..you stay with us"

Echoed in her head. Just terrified to think what would the bad kids do with her today. As the siblings entered the gates, Noor shook his head and trotted to some girls he managed to make friends with. Matt looked around in concern as if he was looking for a particular person. That when's Edd remembered Matt and Noor stud up for her when Lishe and her gang where trying to make her ditch school.

"Hey sis.."

"Ya?"

"If those girls do anything just come to me..ok?"

"Ok." Soon the bell rang calling for 1st period..what she thought a good period..now a bad period.

Edd POV

I slowly walked to class not caring if I was late. Once I entered,not late, I made myself to the still empty spot I say at yesterday. This time Lishe seemed to be distracted by staring at someone which was good news. Minty was watching a video about Markiplier kinda like always,Nebby didn't have art, and Katelynn kept drawing her gorey stuff. I got concerned at what Lishe Was staring at so I looked in the direction she was looking,, to my surprise I saw my brother. Noor. It looked like he was about to enter the room.

"Come in Noor" Said Mrs.Daniela. So he did I think I remember him saying he didn't have a 1st period. Wait..didn't he say he doesn't have 1st period... Matt doesn't either..ugh. Edd thought to herself then Matt came in slowly some girls eyed him suspiciously but then got distracted again. Noor sat at the teachers desk just on his phone while Matt actually pulled a chair and sat at the FAS's group that scared me. He sat in between Minty and Lishe which terrified me even more and I think he saw my reaction.

"So..Edd watcha gonna draw?" He asked smiling. Lishe didn't turn her head but did look at my with a strong glare.

"U-Uhh just myself like always.."

"You should try drawing something other than yourself" He suggested. I swore I saw Minty flinch as if she wanted to laugh at the video but it was pretty awkward so she held it in. Katelynn listened but didn't say anything. Lishe got up and walked over to the bookshelves and got a sketchbook with her name on it and sat back down. Matt looked at her not turning his head.

"Don't you think it's rude to stare at someone's stuff." Hissed Lishe.

"And don't you think it's rude to pick on new students on their first day~" He smiles teasingly.

"Don't you think everyone here can notice you flirting!" Lishe then got up in rage and walked out the door. Matt laughed, I guess I was happy to have him here to protect me.

"Kate,MPB outside." She said before walking out. The girls nodded and followed.

"Soooo sis.."

"Huh?"

"How are they being?"

"Katelynn is always in her music so that's good..I know she's harsh.. I don't bother Minty Cuase she'll go insane..and.. Lishe still target's me.."

"I can handle it for you~"

"What?! No please! She'll end you!" Cried Edd

"I scared her off today..so I can do it again!" He sounded determined but decided to stay since Edd looked like she was gonna shed a tear.

Noor POV

I saw what happened. So I sneakly left following the leader of the bad kids.

"Girls,, find anyone..ANYONE to give me info on her..brothers"

My eyes widdened and continued to follow her as the group quickly broke apart. The leader of the girls feel onto her knees looking up at the sky. I swore I saw her eyes change black but then back to red. Suddenly she was gone and I heard her voice behind my head. I turned around to see her falling from the roof onto me. Before I could scream she fell on me covering my mouth.

"You peice of lazy trash." She growled at me and was about to punch me but didn't.

"So tell me..what's with you and your brother..Matt"

"We hate each other."

"Is that so..then why did you both team up and pick on me."

"Cuase you messed with our sister."

"And I'll do it again."

"With Matt hot on your tail?I don't think so"

"Watch me."

"A-A-Ahh~" I saw Matt tease from the side.

"Leave me sister alone. Forever." He said before throwing himself at her.

"Oh shi-" I half said before she got tackled to the other side. I quickly got to me feet. Pulling him away.

"You mutts need to shut your trap." She jumped up as her eyes did become pitch black. Soon I saw her float in thin air with fangs coming out. Then her gang came from behind her their eyes were pitch black as Well. Katelynn had half red wings coming out from her back. Minty had real polar bear ears that still looked fake. Nebby free fangs too as her werewolf ears and tail seemed to turn into sabertooth ears and tail. Matt And I just experienced the horrifying truth of the FAS and that was...

-~-
CAREFUL CLIFFHANGERS I WILL SAVE YOU TONIGHT OR TOMORROW @-@ CYA