The Plan

When the 3 siblings got the red head to the nurse they decided to skip school for atleast a day. No matter how much Matt begged not to it didn't work. They walked near a bridge which they didn't know was where the FAS girls always hung out other than the mall.

"Well-Well-Well look who decided to skip" Laughed Nebby.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Yelled Noor.

"Oh we're just talking about our feelings and boys, musically, and girly stuff" Teased Katelynn sarcasticly.

"R-Really?.."

"No." She replied in a cold tone.

"Okay.."

"We just look here for...something"

"Maybe I can help" Offered Matt.

"How" Lishe said suddenly.

"I am a werewolf I can find anything and anyone."

"Fine.. Just sniff a black pendant."

"Yes m- I mean ok.." He then ran off following a scent.

"What are you looking at big eyes." Said Katelynn in another cold tone.

"Y-Your big beautiful eyes..- I MEAN EYE..Y-YEAH!" Studdered Noor.

-Lishes POV-

"BRB guys.." I disappeared following Edds blood scent I was pretending not to be listening but truth is I was getting the scent of her and her brothers. When I saw her follow her brother I knew something was up. I found Edd and Matt. They found the pendant in a hole a bit deep under a tree.

"I wonder what's it for.." Asked Matt to Edd.

"We shouldn't mess with it lets just give it to them"

"...no..I'm going to keep it and found out." My eyes widdened and jumped out from the tree.

"That's not a good idea,mutt"

"M-Matt!" Cried Edd. I took hold of her. 1 arm against her chest and arms so she wouldn't squirm, and my other hand grabbing her by the waist and holding her legs together so she wouldn't try to even kick me.

"Sis!"

"A-A-Ahh~ remember I'm a vamp that bit your Poppy?~"

"Y-Yes.."

"I can do the same to you" I tilted her head to the side revealing her neck.

"Don't hurt her!!"

"Oh?~ Well her bloods scent is already making me want to taste it.. But.. I will spare her on 1 condition"

"Anything..just Don't hurt her.." Cried Matt almost letting his tears run down his cheeks.

"First give me the pendant" He threw the pendant at me, I released her legs in order to catch the pendant. Before she could kick me I put my leg across from 1 of hers and behind the other so she couldn't move.

"Let her go..."

"I said 1condition and don't make me repeat myself."

"You wanted the pendant I gave it"

"That was Cuase it's special.. The real condition for me not to bite her is.. For you to let me bite you."

"M-Matt dont!" Cried Edd, already having tears falling down her cheeks.

"..Okay..bite me..and Let her go.." I smiled sweetly looking innocent as possible.

"Aww you sure? Very well then heh" I smiled once more and released her legs and arms, pushing her on the ground a tad to hard.

"Oof! Nyggh..M-Matt dont!"

"Too late bittercup."

"Bitter?"

"Yep! I could smell your blood.. It smelled horrible.. Even your brothers."

"Matt?"

"No the flirty Noor."

"What about M-Matts?.."

"This was the condition, so you should know it meant his is different any who... He should've known not to run." Matt was gone. Probably to look for help. I picked up Edd and we reappeared back at the bridge. We saw Nebby playing with the water and rock's. Minty laughing her butt off. And Katelynn pinning Noor to the ground.

"DON'T EVER LOOK AT MY BACKSIDE AGAIN!"

"N-No-" I dropped her into the water.

"Keep your mouth shut."

She came up from the water gasping for air.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!"

"Grr..shit.. Kate be more careful in that form your in."

"Okayyy.." She said after turning from her monster form back to her normal form.

"Now.. I have someone's blood to feed off of Hahaha!"

"Oh! Don't forget to drink some blood for me!" Reminded Minty. I nodded then Took I off.

I saw him running through some bushes. I think he got lost after all he was new.

"Hey mutt~" He turned around trying not to make a sound.

"Remember we had a meeting on blood~" I winked then going in front of him. He sighed and started to speak.

"A deals a deal...will it hurt.."

"Only one way to find out!" I smiled happily then taking a hard, sharp bite from his neck, sucking on his blood.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!" Would echo through the forest just loud enough for the others to hear.

"M-Matt!" Cried Edd looking into the forest.

"She bit him! Finally!" Cheered Nebby.

I was taking long gulps of His blood then pulling away.

"A-Aughh..didn't excpect it to hurt that much.." He mumbled then falling onto the ground.

"...Hmph it was just a stung by fangs" I said wiping some blood from my lips.

"Now.. Tomorrow..we'll have a party for the new bad kids at our place!.. As a celebration that you'll never tell anyone of us. Got it?"

"Y-Yes...and What do you mean by 'our'?"

"Me,Katelynn,Minty and Nebby live together idiot. And you have to come. Or else."

"O-Okay I get it!"...

After that, Noor,Edd and Matt went home to give Matt some rest since he was pretty much not capable of moving. While Katelynn,Nebby,Minty and Lishe discussed their party.

-~-
I have mixed feelings about this... And if your thinking why Matt? Becuase Idk I made him the older brother and the more PROTECTIVE brother like in the past chapter.
In the next chapter I plan on making the other POVS rather than mine and 3rd Person POV.
YAAAAY PARTTTTTYYYYYYY