Heartbroken

I have read a book that is what authors keep asking and that has inspired me to put more effort and work into my stories. So its appealing to you readers and I. I have also promised myself to write everyday so it's not held back. Even if my chapters are very late I am trying to write as much as possible even if it leads to night time. I can asure you that I am writing everyday and it will probably be published late. So heads up for that. Enjoy!

-~-

Another school day,, yay! Everyone cheered sarcasticly as they got dressed and headed to school.

The FAS girls only went to school no thanks to Lobo.

"Come on girls! Don't wanna be late again!" He shouted as he went into their rooms to wake them all up. Once they were all changing into their uniforms Lobo started heading to school to see his lovely boo. The girls didn't need to walk but they did to waste time.

"Hey guys Nebby here~" Nebby said her usual weird stuff to keep the humor in.

"And hey guys I'm gay." She continued, grabbing onto Katelynns hoodie.

"Hi go read the bible-"

"You need some Jesus!" Minty continued Katelynns sentence. As the girls walked in the gates, Lishe trailed behind a little, lost in her thoughts.

"Hey Lisheh you coming or what??" Questioned Nebby.

"Yeah coming." Lishe caught up with the girls and looked around the big crowd of students, hurrying to get inside to do who knows what.

"Well cya guys! I'm going to go see Marista and plan something bai!!" Smiled Minty, running off inside.

"Bye Mint!" Replied Katelynn as she remembered something.

"Shoot! Hey I forgot I have to meet up with my brother-ish, Kamerun." Katelynn waved bye and trotted off to the back of the school.

"Cya." Lishe and Nebby said as she disappeared behind the corner.

"..so-"

"Ahahaha.. Bye I gotta go do shit.." Nebby cut her off running to the gardening club.

"Alright." Lishe finished as she just sat under a tree, still looking at the crowd of students, almost looking for a familiar dark bluenette wolf. Then she spotted him. Staring. Right back at her.

That's strange..thought he would've been avoiding us..or me..

She thought as her face then started to turn red. She forgot the way she acted when somone stared at her, or did the things that got her to act differently suspicious. Even when she had nothing to hide,, apart from one thing. She quickly got up and started to climb the tree and sat down on a branch so he couldn't see her. Unfortunately, he suddenly appeared infront of the tree, where they could both see each Other. It startled the brunette at first but then calmed down pretty soon.

"Hey you mutt." She started. trying not to sound nervous even though her cheeks were already red, and he was still staring. It didn't help. The bluenette continued to stare, Even taking some steps forward until he finally spoke.

"What did you do?" He glared at her, taking another step forward.

"Euhh..Pfft ha got here what else?.." The brunette answered nervously, unsure on his question.

"No. You did something to my brother and sister!" He growled, starting to climb up on the tree.

What..how does he know..DIDN'T WE-..Katelynn..No wonder her wings weren't glowing full bloody red....why didn't she join in though..strange..wait What were them 2 talking about when she pulled him away...

"I have no idea what your talking about." She finally answered more confident, as her blush and nervousness faded away.

"Yes yo-" As the dark bluenette was about to talk he got cut off by the bell, calling for any wandering students head to class.

"Would you look at that?? Gotta go bye!" She said in a rush and flew off, going inside the building.

The blue haired male stud there, trying to figure things out on what happened the other day. Once he started to walk inside he got stopped by Araceli.

"Hi Matt! What happened with Lishe and you over there??" She said excitedly, hoping to get some answers.

"Just talking." He finished off before heading inside to his free period.

Araceli just stud there, disappointed she didn't earn any new piece of info.

"Hmm..We'll see about that..we'll see" She said outloud, smirking misheviously as she walked inside.

~Time Skip By Katelynn:..I'm up to no good qwq~

The school day was nearly over as Araceli was running all over the halls, looking for Matt and Lishe, but she had no luck.

Lishe was walking down the hall to her next class until she got pulled to the side by a bluentte werewolf.

"Hey let go!!" She cried as she got away from his grip, and started to walk away.

"Listen yo-" Started Matt but got cut off by some random student that was near by. His gold like hair flowing in the air with his dark brown eyes matching.

"Woo-Hoo! Has someone finally tamed this wild cat!? I guess the dog has the cat in the bag!! Hahaha!! Cheers for the strange wolf kid!!" He shouted and threw his arms in the air, starting the crowd to form and cheer at Matt and laughing at the now humiliated Lishe.

What..why am I frozen..what's going on?! Wait..is that-

Lishe thought before her thoughts got disturbed by her ex Zaex laughing allong side with his boyfriend and her brother. Lobo.

"Come on Lobito! Cheer with me!" He smiles brightly, holding onto his arm. No one called him 'Lobito' apart from his sister and the FAS gang. When those words came out of Zaex's mouth, it scared Lishe that he would soon leave her behind.

Pretty soon her brother started to look worried at her but then started to laugh with his boyfriend. Her heart sank but it completely broke when his normal laugh turning into a laugh with..a smile.

Her eyes then became watery. Matt just looked at the crowd and back at her.

WHY CAN'T I FUCKING MOVE!? WHY AM I TEARING UP!? FUCK I NEED TO MOVE NOW!!

She shouted to her self as she slowly picked her self up and gave everyone a..death glare?

"Oh no!! Look everyone! The cat is tired from running away from the dog! She's crying! HA-HA-HA!" Zaex carried on. In Lishes head there was some tense. Everything moved slow. Everything. Was. Dark.

Stop laughing..stop laughing..just stop!..

"SHUT UP!!!!! YOU FUCKING ASS BASTARDS!! I'LL MAKE SURE I MAKE YOUR LAUGHS GO TO THE M-MORGUE!! YOU DUMBASSES!!"

She cried as her eyes shimmered and soon bursted out in tears. Everyone soon came quite but then carried on laughing. Lishe slapped herself, and punched a guy in the face to make room for her to run away. Before she could disappear she looked at Matt who was still there with a blank expression.

"YOUR-...FUCKING-...DEAD!" She screamed once again as the crowd parted away to make her room to run off in her tears. She ran off as her claws came out,leaving scratch marks on the lockers and wall's. She wasn't going anywhere. She just wanted to run forever. She ran out the school to the forest and stumbled down the hill. When she reached the bottom she was covered in scars on her arms, legs, and face. Her dark red blood mixed with her tears.

"What..just..happened..." Were the last words she said before she slowly fell into darkness.

-~-
CLIFFS..WEEEEEEEEEEE
Wordcount:1277