Gather Around

Mintys POV (OMI FINALLY)

Since Noor and Matt have seen our..monster sides. We're making a party to celebrate them staying shut. Wow! Haha!

I was just making our home look...suitable for a party nothing to clean.. AKA I was making everything sloppy like.

"Okay Nebby I finished my part!" I yelled across the house.

"OKAY BOI!" She yelled back. I headed out to the mall to get some supplies that we needed so we could set them up and have the party ready for after school.

Nebbys POV (NO MINTYS WAS SO SHORT)

I sleeply got up from bed and started to get dressed in my usual sabertooth shirt and regualer pants. I walked out the door and started to throw shit around not giving a damn care.

"Hey! Watch it! You nearly threw 9 boxes of pocky at me!" Yelled Kate starting to get pissed off.

"Well sheesh I'm sorry!"

"No your not.."

"Bite me.." I pushed her head to the side teasing her.

"FUCK ME BITC-" I covered her mouth to muffle her words.

"You son of a bitch JUST BITE ME"

"FUCK NO IM NOT-"

"BITE ME!!"

"NO NEBS!!!" Like probably everyday we started to fight each other. Pulling each others hair, half slap, forcing her to bite me.

"AYE! STOP WINING OVER SHUS D!CK!" Screamed Lishe only making it worse as she laughed enjoying the fight.

"GET YIUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY FUXKING SHU!"

"AYE! BITE ME MATE!

"BI-" We continues to fight until it hit 6 o'clock.

"...huh.. Hey horny shufuckers! It's time to go and invite them!" Yelled Lishe laughing at her own words.

"OK.. GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING SHU POLE!"

(Ayyeee remember the pole T E S S A :"""> i have cripling depression XD WHAT AM I DOING WITH THIS CHAPTER?!)

3rd PERSON POV

The girls got dressed and ready and took off walking to school. On there way there they already told some students and they agreed to come. Later on they kept inviting more and more students that still said yes. The only people left were. Poppy, Edd, Matt, Noor, Lobo, Araceli, Tyrone, and Zaex.

"Okay so 8 into 4..fuck math.. Kate you go invite Tyrone and Zaex. Nebby go invite Lobo and Araceli. Minty go invite Matt and Noor. And lastly I'll go find Poppy and Edd. Remember of they so no. Do whatever as possible to get them to come got it?" Demanded Lishe looking at every single one of them.

"Got it!" They all replied and walked off in separate directions.

Katelynns POV

I went outside to my surprise I found Tyrone and Zaex practicing soccer. I trotted over to them not looking so bad.

"Hey boys!"

"Oh hey Kate what's up?" Asked Tyrone as his ears perked up.

"Nothing much the girls and I are just throwing a party wanna join??"

"A party? Sounds cool! Sure we'd be gladly too!" Finished Zaex a bit unsure.

"Great! Cya guys then!"

Nebbys POV

I looked near the gardening club and found Lobo chasing a squirrel on all fours and Araceli watching him.

"PARTY AT OUR PLACE WANNA COME!? IT'S FUN!" She shrieked starting the crowd to start cheering. They all started to lift their arms in the air and start applauding.

"CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT MY BABY SISTER HAS IN MIND THIS TIME!" Yelled Lobo, Lishes older brother, In excitement. He knew she was bad But he didn't mind as long as she didn't mess with his friends which she promised just like siblings. Or in our case. Adopted siblings.

Mintys POV

I took a few steps before finding the 2 brothers in art class As usual.

"Hey! Remember we're throwing a party? Your invited!" I said cheerfully.

"A-Alright..cya then.." Started Noor,blushing at seeing her be happy. Matt just sighed and put his head down,nodding.

"Okay..great cya later then."

Hmph!..Moody.

Lishes POV

I skipped around the halls nearly falling off my feet a couple of times being a bit clumsyier than usual (fuk grammar :p) I then found Poppy and Edd hanging near their lockers.
I walked over to them normally not wanted them to get to intimidated making other students to notice us.

"Hey Edd!..Poppy."

"Hey Lish.." Started Poppy.

"Soup." Finished Edd.

"Remember party,invited,mleh,better come." I ran off just to get away from some students I felt staring at me. I hated people staring at me for no reason. But I heard Edd and Poppy shout in a wisperey way agreeing with a bit of uneasiness in their voices.

-~-
*shrugs infinite times* I didn't know what to write, right off the bat and I'm pretty sure this was boring for you guys but..EH WELL MY MINDS BLANK WITH OTHER THOUGHTS HUEHUEHUE. I'll tryyyy and start the next chapter tonight and finish tomorrow...hopefully.