Encounter Who?

At The Whitefangs since they need attention to :>

Matt's POV

As Minty walked off I heard her say "Good dog". Is everyone giving us nicknames?!

I went back inside and closed the door behind me. I see Edd on the couch, on her phone, she turned to me and asked;

"Who was it?"

"Minty, asking about Lishe and stuff"

"You look a bit red. Wait do youuu-"

"She pointed a dagger at me."

"Oh..nevermind"

What was that supposed to mean?

"Yeah anyway I'm going out to the store, want anything?"

She threw a folded piece of paper at me and looked back at her phone.

"Yeah all that"

I scanned the list as the rows of words kept going on forever. She won't mind if I keep some stuff out..

I sigh and make my way out.

-Time skip by Chi:Haha I'm in this chapter-

I saw a short blonde girl with a pink boy in her hair and a black dress, struggling to get an item, two shelves higher. I reach up and grab it for her, greeting her with a smile.

"Oh! Thank you sir!" She said a bit startled.

"Your wel-"

"Hey aren't you one of those werewolves in the big grey house?"

( :/)

"Y-Yes.."

"I heard,what I think is your sister, said something about a girl running off to the back of the school. Is that true? And do you know her??"

My ears pointed down at the information she new. How does she know this?

"Yes and I guess so"

"Could you show me where she went?!"

She smiled brightly, almost on her tippy toes. I was becoming more confused and..scared? For her I suppose, or me either way.

"Heyyy I gotta go and get the job done, gotta meet my son..son?- SUNSHINE yeah..uhhh bye!"

I turned around and quickly went walking home, just leaving the list behind.

(*finger guns* GOTTA MEET MY SON!)

-Smol time skip-

Edds POV becuase she's still in a trash can

What's taking him so long??

I growled and looked at my phone one more time, not bothering to send him a text since he forgot his phone.

"Stupid.."

"Who?"

I jumped up only see Noor glaring at me.

"FU-OH..oh..sup and Matt for taking forever!"

"Ah well.. Wolves aren't fa-"

The door slammed open to show Matt panting and obviously tired.

"MATT!"

"Why.."

Edd looked behind at Matt just to fall on the floor.

"YOU DIDNT BRING FOOD"

"WELL IF I DON'T WANT TO I DON'T HAVE TO! Besides you buy your own stuff"

-arguing becuase writer is a lazy a ss-

Back to Lishe

LISHE POVRTY OF A NATION

My heart felt like is wanted to beat but was trapped in stone.

(beat without a melody)

My throat felt as if a million bees were flying around with metal swords, every movement, another cut. My neck, probably the worst, knives getting stabbed into my neck with snakes or spiders taking deep bites out of me. It also effected my head, a boulder smashing into my head, or something reaching in and never coming out.

As I screamed in pain I could hear what seems like chips falling onto the ground. I didnt dare move since I new it would make the pain worse. Unforutnalty, my body did the opposite. I got up and threw vases on the ground, pulled the curtains, slammed my head on the table.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the two corpses starting to move.

3rd Person POV

As the female cried out for help the two bodies tried their best to answer that cry.

Finally the ice burst free as the two leaped out. The man jumped up to her, pinning her down so she wouldn't struggle with the pain.

The woman jumped behind him and nearly landed on the pain filled girl.

The twos eyes went black for a secound before going back to normal, they both touched her v bite and did a pulling motion as the dark shadow flew out.

The two looked at the shadows with no expression as it then disappeared as if it was walking away.

By now Lishe was unconscious, laying on the floor.

The man picked her up and the two started walking out the mansion.

The man sighed as the woman put her hand on his shoulder.

At The Girls

Katelynn was flying in circles as Nebby was changing her name through the internet.

"Katelynn I'm Fluffy now"

"Okay Ms.Furry Tail"

"..b ¡tch.."

"But seriously okay"

Minty walked in, looking down at her failure. She sat down and began drawing her anime.

"Sooo?"

"No luck.."

"Cheer up she'll show up again"

"Thanks Nebbs"

"...nah"

-~-
PHEWWWWWW

School started to updates might be more often.

Wow a whole summer no updates, School maybe more updates.

Anywho- CYA MY BISHES

[word count:816]