We Were Used Fools

As the day carried on the girls met up at the bridge as usual.

"Okay Tyrone is coming and so is Zaex" Started Kate, amused, thinking on what possibly could go wrong.

"Your brother, Araceli and some other students said sure." Nebby continued.

"Noor and Matt didn't want to come but said yes anyway." Chuckled Minty, remembering their faces.

"Good, great infact and Edd and..Poppy agreed on joining us." Finished Lishe.

~Time Skip By Jenna:MORE FASHION WITH CADENZA!~

"Okay we're ready lets go home" Started Kate.

As the girls got home, Nebby went to her room along with Minty,, finishing a little project. Kate and Lishe stayed finishing up the rooms, etc.

Around 7:34 people started to show up that actually surprised the girls. Half of the school knew what they were capable of but they supposed the rest of the school convinced them they weren't so bad.

"Hey there's still some people missing." Nebby said looking at the crowd of people.

"Its alright we just need the other members of our gang" Replied Minty, opening the door to let others inside.

"Hey MPB!" Shouted Lobo the hyper werewolf.

"Hey Lobito! If you want to see Lishe she's in her tree"

"Alright thanks MPB!" He said walking out The other door.

"Ugh! Get away!" shrieked Katelynn running towards Minty and Nebby.

"What's up Kate?" Asked Nebby.

"That Noor guy keeps staring at me and following me where ever I go! It's getting annoying."

"Why don't you just scare him off with your MF"

"No need that's why we're doing the ritual like Lishe said. I just need to survive this..or..him" Noor then came running,almost falling onto Katelynn.

"See what I mean??"

"O-Oh heyy what up gurl..funny running into you here? Right? Haha" Said Noor very awkwardly.

"Our house. I'm always here apart from school."

"...y-yup you are indeed." The bell then rang just enough loudly so Minty could hear. She opened the door to her surprise show Edd, and Matt. Since Poppy was already here it made sense.

"H-Hey.." Said Edd nervously.

"Hello." Continued Matt.

"Hi! You guys are laaaatee! We we're getting worried!"

"Worried?" Questioned Edd tilting her head.

"We're?"

"Yeaahhh. You should know Lish hates to wait. Plus Neb-Chan was getting worried what if you didnt show up! Now get in here" She pouted grabbing them by the arms and pulling them inside.

"Now. Go tell Lishe not to get angry for being late." She finished pushing them through the crowd and in front the door that led outside.

"Matt.." Said Edd nervously turning to see his face.

"It'll be alright..I'm here"

"B-But what if she you know.."

"That won't happen." Matt opened the door for his sister as they both walked out to see Lishe hanging upside down from a branch and her brother Lobo sitting there watching her.

"Stay quiet.." Wispered Matt grabbing Edds arms and pulling her behind a random box. Thankfully the siblings didn't hear Edd almost falling down.

"Hey Lishey can I ask you something?" Started Lobo.

"Mm,,sure"

"Hows your monster form doing?"

"You know you can just call it MF right"

"Yeah sorry.."

"Its fine, It seems stable I have only went into it twice, 1 to stop a truck and the other to scare off the new kids"

"Ah, uh why though"

"What else am I supposed to do? Stay bad and mess with pathetic human students.. I wanted to do something with the form."

"...okay..wanna talk about the..experiments?.." Edd and Matt listened closer because it looked like a rough topic, they did notice Lishe stiffen up more.

"Fine.."

"Remember how your mom found me in the alley with my friends crying..."

"Yeah.."

"The night before that, I watched them take several painful tests on my friends.. Cuase they were more complicated experiments.. I was pretty simple vampire,meif'wa and that's it.."

"Wow..."

"Yeah.. I got tired of seeing them suffering so we planned on escaping.."

"Then how did you escape.."

"Minty, when then they let her walk she took them and the cameras out.. And opened our capsules.."

"Heh.. She is pretty sneaky and tough."

"Then Kate took out the other doctors and guard's, Nebby hacked the computer so our info was hidden..."

"..What about you?.."

"I was the weakest... I couldn't do anything..not until Minty accidentally pushed something that poured some liquid in my capsule cuasing me to be more vampire like.. I broke out.. Insane.. Wanting to kill the master mind that decided to take is from our real families"

"And..so you 4 ran off and started to take care of each other until my mom found you?..."

"Yes.."

"What are you doing Lishe?" Questioned Lobo again as Lishe Was suddenly gone.

"Shh.." Signalled Matt so she could stay quiet.

"Just going to knock these 2 out... Thy were listening." Was the last thing Matt and Edd heard. Lishe tackled them down and bit into Edds neck drinking her blood, enough to get her weak, even though her blood was terrible. She did the same for Matt but took larger gulps of his blood. Once they were both out, Lobo ran inside the house to yell. "EVERYONE OUT! NOW!" Everyone soon ran out of sight, But Katelynn grabbed onto Noor and Poppy since they were part of their project.

"Are you sure you want to do this..?" Asked Lobo with worry.

"Yes.. No matter who they are.. We can't let our secret our.."

"And Lobo.."

"Yeah sis?..."

"I-Im sorry..for killing your mother.."

"Its okay.."

"I have you."

-~-
Why do I write these things...

Sorry if you didnt get it, it makes sense in my head but yeah..
Party, eavesdropping, back story, tears... Ye.