A Mystery or A Memory

-At The School-

As soon as the girl disappeared the crowd calmed down. Zaex waved bye to his boyfriend as he went to class. Lobo waved back aswell.

What have I done..

Repeated in his mind. As he walked around the school, looking for his sister.

An hour past and he still couldn't find her so he looked for her friends.

"Katelynn! Wait up!" He cried as he caught up with her.

"Lob? You look like a stray dog, begging for some answers." She laughed but soon realized he wasn't kidding.

"What happened.." She finally said, starting to get worried.

"A crowd..laughing..Zaex..ran off..can't..find...her.." He said out of breath.

"You got me at Zaex! Lets find the others!" She said determined.

"I'm..dead..mlehh.." He finished as he fell onto the ground next to her locker.

Katelynns POV

I ran into the cafeteria where Nebby was. She would always sneakly eat food before lunch time even happened.

"NEB!" She shouted as she turned around the corner.

"Shh!! They'll catch me!" She hissed and ran to her.

"Follow me! Where's Mint!?"

"She's awing over her crush."

"Lets go!!" She hissed as she grabbed Nebbys arm pulling her outside to the field.

When they saw Minty they just pulled her away and started to search for their missing leader.

-BACK AT THE UNCONSCIOUS GIRL IN A COMA :>-

The brunette started to slowly wake up from her slumber.

"Huh..where am I" She spoke sleeply. She got up unaware of her loss in blood. As soon as she stud up straight she fell down.

"Oof!..Uhh What happened.." She questioned herself and sat up.

"Hello." Spoke a mysterious voice from behind her. The brunette shrieked and quickly got up, almost about to gal over again. In a rush the figure caught her before she fell down.

"Careful now" He spoke in a soft voice.

"Who are you.." She said as she pulled away.

"I'm.. A friend.. Who are you m'lady"

"Aha?!? U-Um Lishe.. I dont remember what happened"

"I can help you get back"

"Really ho- GAHHH!" A bright flash of light bursted in her face cuasing her to fall once again as the stranger grabbed her hand with one of his and his other on her waist.

"Mmnuuugh.." The brunette woke up back on the ground, still losing blood.

"Was that a dr-dr-DRAAAAAKKK!!" She screamed, noticing the blood. She got up catching herself.

He..he laughed..at me...

She thought as she started to smile insanely. Her eyes glowed dark red as she darted out of the forest.

"Wait.. I can't hurt my brother.."

"But he laughed at the one who was always there for him.. The one he vowed his life to take care of. Wouldn't you want some revenge?"

A dark voice spoke in her head.

~Time Skip by Zaex:Don't ask..~

Once she entered the gates of the school she spotted the 8 people she's been with since the beginning of the year. Lobo, Minty, Nebby, Katelynn, Matt, Edd, Noor, and Poppy.

The brunette screamed as she charged at the black haired werewolf. Unfortunately Zaex and Poppy held her back.

"L-Lishe!" He cried walking closer to her.

"Do it."

Without hesitation she elbowed Poppy in her stomach and punched Zaex in his face.

"ZAE ZAE!!" Shouted Lobo as he started to run toward the girl and the now fallen boy.

"So you only care for lil Zae Zae.. Bet he doesn't CARE FOR YOU!" She smiled and was going to dive into his neck. Quickly her arm got held back by Matt.

"LISHE STOP!" He yelled pulling her away.

"Just finish it."

"RRRRR-AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!" She screamed into the air, doing a large backflip cuasing Matt to fall down onto his back.

"MATT!" Yelled Edd, pushing Lishe to the side.

"Why aren't you three doing anything?!" Shrieked Poppy as she got up to help Zaex stand.

"Just wait for it." Said Nebby coldly.

"What-Are you-Doing?! Stop this instant!" Shouted Mr.Lordell the werewolf teacher.

"Please stop this and head to last period after school we will discuss the trouble your in!" Hissed Mrs.Kassie the meif'wa teacher.

(Yes all the teachers are based off my old real teachers but with slightly different named.)

"Told ya." Finished Nebby.

"Edd, Lishe to the principal. Zaex, Poppy go to the nurse along with Lobo and Matt. Minty,Katelynn,Nebby...get Noor out from the fountain. And Lishe after the principal make sure to go to the nurse AFTER Lobo and them leave." Explained Mr.Lordell.

~Time Skip By ???:Lets see where this goes~

Lishes eyes calmed down when they reached the principals office. Edd was shaking a bit on the walk there.

Poppy, Zaex and Matt were all fine. But Lobo didn't think his Zae Zae was, while they were there he realized he paid more attention to his boyfriend instead of the person he vowed his life to. Even when he saw she was bleeding he still paid more attention to his boo.

How could I be so dumb..

Katelynn gave another beat down to Noor again since he was flirtin like the big pathetic human he is. Minty and Nebby just watched, enjoying the show.

Once everyone went home, and Lishe went to the nurse to get patched up. Lishe locked herself in her room, hugging Teddy tightly. With that dark voice still in her head. She already lost to much blood so she layed on the carpet ground drifting into darkness.

"How could I be so dumb.."

"Do you want me to let your brothers secret out??"

"Only care for Lil Zae Zae..Bet he DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!"

"Just wait for it."

"Cats in the bag!"

"I can help"

"What..just..happened..."

"What did you do...to My brother and sister.."

M'£ädŷ~

-~-

PHEW... I was kinda blank is yeah sorry for the kinda crappy beginning and ending hope you enjoyed this chapter though! I wonder what secret..and was that a dream??? Don't forget to Vote! Or comment your opinions!
[Word Count:1014]

M'£ädŷ