Prologue

Bakhuda tumhi ho
Rehnuma tumhi ho
Haa mai dekhu jaha jab
Uss jagah tumhi ho
Ye jahan tumhi ho
Wo jahan tumhi ho
Jiski khwahish hai humko
Wo panah tumhi ho
Tumhi ho mujhmein haan
Tumhi ho ....

" Aap sun rahe the Bakhuda from Kismat Konnection only on your favorite radio station 97.9 ... Mai hu aapke saath aapki host & dost Sonali Sen .... It's now time for a quick traffic update "

The RJ pushed her seat back & looked out of the window. It was drizzling & some raindrops had made their way on the glass of the window pane. Sonali kept her hand on the glass.Her long wheatish fingers touched the drops from the other side of the window. She longed to go out but it wasn't just her job that was keeping her from going outside but she was expecting a call ... From someone ... In her nervousness she was twisting a strand of her hair ...

"Will he call??
He should
What if he doesn't"

Someone knocked at the door. Her coffee had arrived. She grabbed the mug & inhaled the aroma of the coffee. She took a deep breath ...

"Inhale & exhale ... Inhale & exhale
Relax ... Be positive he'll call"

It was time to end the advertisements & start her show.

" Let's start SONA"

Mana ke hum yaar nahi
Lo tai hai ki pyaar nahi
Phir bhi nazrein na tum milana
Dil ka aitbaar nahi ...

"Hello Everyone !! Aap sun rahe hain Raat ke Humsafar mere yaane Sona ... Sonali ke saath only on 97.9 ...
Doston life me sab ko aise dost ki zaroorat hoti hai jo aapki chalti firti diary ho jisse aap sab kuch share kar sakein aur wahi kaam hai mera ... Aap call kare 098598542421 pe nd share karein jo bhi ho aapke dil mein ...
Let's see aaj ke first caller kaun hai
Hello"

"Hello... Mai ... Mai" a male voice is heard

" Mai aapko batana bhool gayi ki ye show sirf insano ke liye hai ... Bakrion me bhi mera show popular hai ... Great news"

The voice replied
" No ... No ... I'm Dev ... Dev Dixit
... A friend ,Sonakshi Bose, ... Told me about you"

A beautiful smile came on her lips,her eyes lit up

"Yes yes Sona suggested you ... aage boliye"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Who is Sonali?
Why was she waiting for Dev's call?

Read on to find out

If the story seems interesting press the star at the end of the page ...

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें