At the Doodhsagar falls

"Sonakshi today was your last day"

"It was my second last day Dev"

Dev had called Sonakshi at 11:30 in the same night when the Dixits had given Sonakshi a farewell party.

"No it was your last day... No need to come from tomorrow"

Sona was taken aback.

"W... Why? I know that coming for another day wouldn't affect Aunty ji's health a lot but I thought our relation is not just limited to professionalism 😕😢"

"Oh... Hold on... You don't have to come to work tomorrow because... "

"Because? "

"We are going on a trip tomorrow just you & me"

Sona literally shouted YIPPEEE & jumped in her room. Krystle thought something has happened to her & she knocked the door of her room & shouted "You're okay Sonakshi?"

"Ha ... Yes I am" Sona was still squealing

"Itni Khushi Ms. Bose? Are you jumping in the room? Like a Kharghosh?"

"Kharghosh?"

"Rabbit. The one who has 2 teeth in front... The cute little rabbit"

"Kind of! "

"Get yourself some sleep I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow"

"Ok"

"Good bye... Ms Kharghosh"

Sona disconnected the phone & jumped on her bed shouting

Chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe
Kehne do ji kehta rahe
Hum Pyar Ke tufano me ghire hain hum kya kare
Yaaaaahhooo

_______________________________________

"So where are we going today?" Sonakshi asked Dev. She was dressed in a simple blue shirt & white pants. While Dev was wearing an orange shirt & black trousers.

"Doodhsagar falls😊"

"Doodhsagar falls? It's 60km from Goa... It will take almost the entire day to make this trip!" Sonakshi wasn't expecting Dev to take her for such a long trip.

"That's why your Boss has given you an off!" Dev smiled proudly.

"Ok. Boss ji"

"Sona I hate that name! Your Jattu Bhaiya is enough to irritate me" Dev said. He was completely annoyed. "We are getting late anyways let's move now!!! "

He held her by her shoulders & dragged her to his car. When both of them settled down Dev asked,"All set Ms. Bose? "

"Yes Mr. Dixit"

They headed towards the Doodhsagar falls. One of the most visited tourist attraction.Doodhsagar is a complete beauty to watch. 4 tiers of waterfalls join & cascade down to form this fall.
👇

 👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें