The sparks

Thank you for completing the target my bhole balams 😅😅😅 (After effect of watching padosan)
Thank you for your birthday wishes
Thank you for bearing with my late updates
Thank you for not being impatient

Happy Reading!

Dev looked in the direction from where the bubbles were being blown & there in her pristine beauty stood Sonakshi.

Her cheeks had turned rosy because of her prolonged stay in the hills. Her hair were made into a neat plait unlike the way she used to keep them in Goa, untamed & open. Her lips turned into a happy smile as she saw the bubbles flow away yet her eyes remained an amalgum of happiness & sorrow at the same time. She was wearing a simple pink sweater & black jeans.

She finished her bubble blowing session & left for lakkad bazaar to Indrani Aunty's shop.

Dev was so overwhelmed after seeing his lady love after a long time that he didn't understood what to do. He was rooted in his spot.

Jatin shouted "Bhaag Dev Bhaag"

Dev came back to his senses & ran after her but she had already dissolved in the crowd.

"Ab kya karein?" Dev said.

"Dimaag kaam kar raha hai aapka Boss ji? Wo meri mom ki shop pe kaam karti hai wahi chalein!"

The clock was about to strike 8. The shops in the market were closing down DevIn were waiting for the girls to close the shop. Still there were customers buying stuff from the departmental store. Was Sona so busy that she hadn't noticed her visitors from Goa? People were at ease with Shambhavi (Sonakshi) & were asking her when will her clinic open?

Juhi packed her stuff & left the shop while Sona kept sitting there blankly. She was ignoring Dev clearly but Dev was stubborn enough to not stir.

8 ke baj gaye das
Par dono nahi huye tas se mas (😂)

Sonakshi suddenly picked up her stuff & ran from the shop. Dev kept calling her & followed.

Outside a beer shop some boys were eyeing Sona. They circled around her & Dev saw this as an oppurtunity to show his heropanti but Sonakshi was in a different mood. She took out a gun from her jeans' pocket & fired it in the air. The boys got scared & ran away.

"Waah Sonakshi!" Dev said

Sona turned around & fired the gun few centimetres ahead from Dev's feet.

"Sonakshi what are you doing? Are you mad?"

"Kyu aa rahe ho mere peeche tum? Do you want to die? Can't you see that who ever is close to me gets killed! Door ho jaao. Mai bahut buri hu Dev. Before something happens to you go back to Goa... You'll find someone 1000 times better than me. Please leave"

"I love you Sonakshi..."

" It's over then... We are over ... I quit khatam karo sab kuch"

"Sonakshi..."

"My name is Shambhavi now! Everyone related to the Bose family got killed ... Please leave me!"

The wind rushed past both of them but none of them stirred.

"Jao na" Sona pleaded.

Dev took some steps towards her & before she could say a word more he pasted his lips against hers. Sona was taken aback but she too was yearning for him & she reciprocated with equal passion.

"Jao please" Sona said breaking the kiss.

Dev who was holding her arms till now left her with a jerk. He sat on the pavement near a shop.

Jatin came running behind.

"Hi Sonakshi!"

"Why have you brought him here? You know his association with our plans can cost him his life too"

"He just doesn't care"

Sona looked at Dev but he looked away.

"In case anyone of you wants to come back home my bike is parked at the end of this road ... Here are the keys ... I'll walk back home" Jatin passed the keys to Dev "Don't be so harsh on yourself Sonakshi"

When Jatin left Sona sat near Dev on the pavement but he refused to look at her. She shook his arm but he just didn't care about her advancements.

"Dev" She shook his shoulder but he didn't look at her again. She rested her head on his shoulder

"Jao please" Dev imitiated her " Do you even know how many risks I have taken to reach you? South se North poora India ghoom lia maine! I left my family just for you Sonakshi & you are asking me to leave. Wow what a welcome"

Sonakshi lifted her head & began tickling his neck.

"St... Stop!" Dev said in between chuckles

"I'm sorry" Sonakshi said "It's just that after Papa Sonali was trying to finish his mission & now the entire responsiblity is on me & I'm training with arms: Rifles, guns, swords etc these days. Also, I have to look after all those children whom we are providing education in Naxalism provided area... I'm so stressed & you have popped out of the blue in front of me ... I got scared to lose you! I told you that day that I like you & I'm addicted to your presence. I was so selfish that I thought that you can change my life. I can have a normal life & I didn't care that you can be harmed in this too or not but  love is selfless right? I was being selfish ... I didn't love you enough to think of your good before my happiness & see Brinda started living under your nose! What if she would have done something to your family? I would have never forgiven myself for it. I should have left any contact with you after my job was done ... All for your safety but no ...  I was being selfish ... I'm sorry that you had to come into this mess... If I would have loved you enough I would have known that you would always stay here ... Inside my heart ... No matter whatever is the distance between us ... I just couldn't love you enought at that time and hence I couldn't leave you"

"So do you still like me or do you love me now?"

"This one month has been tough. Taking all of Sonali's responsibilities, staying away from everyone. I realised that my love had grown stronger. If it would have been a random liking it would have been out of sight & out of mind but not a second has passed in which I haven't missed you. You were still breathing inside my heart. I really love you & that's why I was telling you to leave because it's dangerous for you."

"There is no you & me it's us now & I'll help you in your ... No ... I'll help you in our mission"

Dev kissed Sonakshi's forehead.

"Wait a minute!" Sonakshi said

"Now what?"

"That day we confessed without anything special & today also I've said everything I wanted to without any special arrangement ... Shit sab gadbad ho gaya"

"Kya gadbad ho gaya?"

"I always wanted a fairytale type proposal ... But theek hai ... as long as it is ours I'm fine with it"

Sonakshi smiled & slid her hand in his arms. She rested her head again on his shoulder, peacefully but Dev's mind had something else in store for her.

Precap - A fairytale proposal!!!

Last episode😁

Don't kill me please !!!

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें