Keep Dev out of this!

In the excitement of revealing the real side of Brinda to you all I forgot to give the target😂😂
Please complete the target on time because I'm too excited to write the next parts

Unedited chapter please bear with me. Its getting difficult to find time to write these days.

Target- 60 votes

Inside a dark room lit up with just one faint bulb stood Bijoy, Sourabh, Elena,Sonali,Sonakshi,Jatin,Karan & Krystle. Bijoy was burning in anger.

"How could you be so ignorant all of you that 271 was under your nose" Bijoy was summoning Jatin,Krystle,Karan & Sonakshi.

"Brinda..." Jatin said softly & Sonakshi looked at him sympathetically.

"Its important to focus on what we have to do rather on what they have done already" Sonali's tone was cold.

"Sab relax karo ... We'll think something" Elena tried cooling everyone down

"Does she know that you have seen her Sona?" Sourabh asked Sonakshi. Sonakshi nodded her head in a no.

"We still have some pawns in our hand" Sourabh said "Lets try making head & tail out of this situation. So where did you meet her?"

"In a picnic" Krystle said "She came with Sonakshi's friends"

"How do you know 271 Sonakshi?" Bijoy asked.

"I met her through a common friend ... Nikki... She's the sister of the man I work for" Sonakshi said

"Is that girl Nikki involved in this?" Bijoy asked "Get her ... Arrest her ... We have our ways to make her blurt the truth"

"Nikki is innocent" Sona said

Sonali felt it was time to intervene
" Baba we have listened to the entire story thrice listening it for the fourth time won't be of any help. Dev is the biggest business tycoon of India ... All his records are clean & he is always in the limelight ... He would not willingly keep a naxalist at home"
Sonali looked at Sonakshi she knew she was having a hard time.
" When my parents died we had decided to keep Sonakshi out of this chaos so please keep her & her boss out of this issue... We want Brinda ... We'll get her at any cost"

Jatin's fist clenched at her name.

"I think Dev can be of use in trapping Brinda" Karan said

"KEEP DEV OUT OF THIS" Sonakshi almost shouted "If required I will jump into this mission but the Dixits are out of this" She was roaring like a lioness but her eyes showed how vulnerable she felt.

" & you guys keep your heart out of this" Bijoy shouted

Sonali banged her fist on the table. "Enough... Can we please focus"

Everyone fell silent. Sonali had a dominating nature. She was full of leadership qualities, when she spoke everyone listened.

"It is already risky for me & Sona to be at one place together. We have to be extra cautious from now. Jatin take Sona & leave"

"But Sonali ..." Jatin tried to speak in between

"Leave" Her eyes were blazing red.

Jatin pulled Sona out of that room. Sona stopped him & sat near the door.

"Leave Sona you didn't hear what Sonali said?" Jatin tried dragging her out of the room. Sona pushed him away.

"If they drag Dev into all this ... I'm telling you Jatin ... I ... I will .."

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें