Finding Sona!

Thiruvanthapuram,Kerala

"You are Dev?" Elena opened the door of her house.

Dev nodded

"Elena!" Jatin said "You are looking so different... This is an ethnic South Indian attire right? Ye baal bhade pe liye hain?"

Jatin lifted a strand of Elena's hair.

"Wig hai duffer!" Ele retorted.

"Can we please come inside." Dev asked

"Yeah Sure" Ele led the way for them

"Where is Bijoy Sir?" Jatin asked

"He is sitting in the backyard... Still not out of the misery."

"& Sourabh Da?"

"He is in Delhi... Shattered"

"& Sona?"

"In Heaven"

"Elena please"

"It's way too risky Jatin"

"To be honest I don't know ... Only Sourabh Da knows & he has become so protective of here ... He feels that Baba has killed her... he pushed her into this"

" I have already explained it to everyone that we have to take the responsibilty on our shoulders. All of us are at fault."

Bijoy came inside the room. He looked at everyone but didn't say a word & left.

"I guess" Ele said " You should go to Delhi & ask Sourabh Da"

"Can we use skype to contact him or make a normal phone call" Dev said.

"Are haa!" Elena said

She opened her laptop & called Sourabh through Skype.

"Dada!" Ele exclaimed

He passed a faint smile.

"Dada Dev & Jatin are here. They want to meet Sona."

"I can't trust an outsider again"

"Please Sourabh Da!" Jatin said

"She is in Shimla with your mom" Sourabh said

"Seriously Jatin? She is with your mom! & tum mujhe yaha leke aaye ho?" Dev said

"Hold on! I didn't knew about this" Jatin said

" Yes Mr. Dixit he didn't knew about it. She is living under a pseudoname there Shambhavi along with another spy Juhi" Sourabh said

"Let's go to Shimla then" Dev said.

It had been a maddening day for Dev! Why? Because he had literally lost his identity that day.

Hours back in Goa, when Jatin picked up Dev to leave for Elena's residence in Kerala, Dev had no clue that his life would change forever.

After driving some miles outside Goa Jatin stopped his car & told Dev that they were going to meet with an accident. Dev naturally freaked out but Jatin told him that they'll fake an accident so that if anyone is spying on them they'll come under the impression that they died & there will be no risk on Sonakshi's life. A little distance away from the accident spot stood the army's helicopter & it will take  Dev & Jatin to Kerala.

Dev resisted this idea because the news that he had died will reach his mother & sister. He could not leave them like this! Jatin told him that he had made arrangements so that Dev's family could live comfortably. When his resistance continued Jatin imitiated his words I can burn myself to give Sonakshi the light. Jatin told him that now that it was time to prove his words Dev was running away. It was a tough choice between his family,his world,his identity & his love,Sonakshi. After a heated debate inside him Dev decided to go ahead with Jatin's plans knowing that it was totally unfair to his sister and mother who meant everything for him.

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें