She breathed her last

The book hits its first 1000 votes!
Thank you people for all the votes & comments
On the top of all that THANK YOU for all your soothing words when Dhwani died.
All of that really matters

This chapter has an action sequence I don't know if I have done enough justice to it.

Target - 60 votes

Dev's POV

Sonakshi is Sonali.
I had a hard time gulping this fact down. I am thrilled to know that she has a hidden identity & all this while I was speaking to her as her listener & I couldn't recognize her voice. How silly of me!

I'm glad she told me everything before hand because I am going to be the chief guest of an award show for RJs. I'm going to take Nikki & Brinda along with me. I told them that Sona is Sonali!
_______________________________________

People afffliated to all sorts of radio stations in India were gathering in a big function hall. The award night didn't have that much of glamour that the ones with film & TV celebs do. It was elegant & modest.

The chief guest Dev was waiting impatiently for RJ Sonali who he believed was his own Sonakshi. Nikki was roaming around in the hall looking at the arrangements while Brinda stood by Dev's side. Her dress was unusual. It was a long black cloak with many layers in it.

"Brinda" Dev striked a conversation with her "What is this that you are wearing? Is it some new kind of fashion?"

"Yes Dev Bhai it is a new trend" Brinda smiled

"Oh! You know you can hide anything in those layers they look more like pockets" Dev chuckled at this but Brinda's expression were frozen.
"Kya hua Brinda? Anything serious? Maine kuch galat kaha kya? For me you are just like Nikki that's why I thought that let's crack a joke or something ..."

"Nothing like that Dev Bhai you are like my brother too"

"Brinda!" Jatin called out. He had just arrived at the entrance. He walked towards Dev & her. "Hello Boss ji! Will you mind if I take my lady away for a while"

"Sure" Dev smiled genuinely. He knew that Jatin could be a jerk at times but he could do anything  for those whom he loved & Jatin was doing exactly the same thing now. Elena had told him about Sonali's plan. He was here to protect Sonali today. He wanted to keep Brinda away from her. He didn't care if Brinda died that night or not all he cared was that Sonali should remain alive. Brinda had no clue about Jatin's intentions.

Within a few minutes Sonali entered the hall along with Karan & Krystle. Dev looked at Sonali & was amused.  She was wearing a white dhoti pant along with a long white kurta & corroded jewellery. Dev went near them & after greeting KryAn he turned to Sonali.

"What is this Sonakshi?" Dev pointed to her hair

"I got them chopped today." Sonali took some time to reply. Firstly, he was thinking that she was Sonakshi & Sonali didn't knew how to handle the situation. Secondly, Dev was now Sona's boyfriend & she didn't want to be in any uncomfortable situation with her sister's boyfriend. "Excuse me" She left him wondering about her changed behavior.

Dev felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Mr. Dixit! We meet finally" Bijoy greeted Dev.

It is evident by now that except for the Dixits & Golu everyone else in this story is an undercover agent. For the world Bijoy is a big businessman & the owner of Radio Rang. It is obvious for Dev & Bijoy the two big names in the business world would know each other professionally.

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें