Unfolding every mystery

Though the target is still not complete but since its my birthday tomorrow (11 July) I'm posting this
Complete the target for this to get the next chapter

No editing done jisne mistake point kia uski khair nii!! 😂

Disclaimer - All views, opinions & ideas are the writer's own. No intention is to hurt anyone. Grant the writer creative liberty & don't make an issue over anything. This story has no similarity with any person or mission. If there is any then please ignore it considering it a mere co incidence.

Target - 60 votes

It had been a month since the deadly fight in which Brinda was killed & Sonali became a martyr.

A lot had changed over this one month. Except KryAn, Golu & Jatin everyone else involved with the mysteries had left Goa.

Dev wanted justice for his so called sister Brinda & his Sonakshi. Somewhere deep inside his heart he felt that the girl he met that day was not Sonakshi but how could he deny what his eyes saw. Sonakshi was an orphan & lived with her friends then why did she call Bijoy 'Baba' while dying who were those men who had crossed all limits of humanity & killed two innocent girls. So many questions & no answers at all. He kept going to the police station to know about any advancements in the case but there was none. He wished to contact Bijoy but he had left the state. He used to read all the posts on Sonali's social media accounts. Till the time she lived there was no profile picture at all but just a day before she died she had updated her profile picture. Dev had stopped going to the beaches, he didn't look at ferries anymore, he didn't wished to visit Asagaon,he hated the music coming out from any shacks, the mention of Doodhsagar made him cry, the sound of rivers made him remember the day when he had realised his love, late night car rides, hunts for ice creams, music, radio stations made her memories haunt him. As much as he tried he couldn't get over her.

One day Dev had visited the police station to enquire about Sona's case but as usual there was no information about it. Why is everyone hushing the matter? He thought.

As he moved outside the police station. He heard a familiar voice call him "Dev". He turned around to find Jatin standing there

"Hi! Jatin" He replied

"Are you busy? There is something important I need to tell you" Jatin was moving his fingers nervously.

"Is it about Sonakshi?" Dev asked

"Yes" Jatin replied

Dev agreed & Jatin drove him to KryAn's house. They were welcomed by Golu who was happy to see Dev again. Even Golu had lost his happiness with Sona's death.

Jatin took Dev inside the house. Krystle was alone in the house blankly changing channels. When Jatin called her she came out of her reverie. She saw Dev with Jatin.

"Why is he here?" She asked

"I need to show him the truth" Jatin said

"Really? So that in order to keep him out of our mess one of us will have to sacrifice our lives again. Sonakshi liked him but she loved Sonali & just to safeguard him we had to loose her."

"You are venting your anger on the wrong person" For the first time Jatin was defending Dev " If we would have not made our own plans to protect Sonali we would have been by her side while she was fighting with Brinda ... When those men attacked her we could have counter attacked them ... If we would have trusted Bijoy Sir's & Sonali's idea we would have been successful."

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें