Realisation is round the corner

Elena was frantically dialling someone's phone number  in a pitch black room.

"Hello.. Hello Sona..."

"Ele?Ele? Ele you there? Hello ... Hello Elena"

"S.. Sona.."

Elena was trying hard to call Sona but everytime she tried she met with the same answer

"The number that you are trying to call is either switched off or out of coverage area"

This was the first time that her call was received but still the stupid network wouldn't let her communicate. Being highly irritated with the situation, Elena disconnected the call & threw the phone. It went sliding on the floor & collided with someone's feet.

"Dada! " Elena's face for the first time in her entire life turned pale after seeing Sourabh

"Sona ko phone kar rahi thi? " He replied his face had turned hard

"Dada you know what you are doing is not right, Sona will be never approve of it"

"I don't care Elena ... I want Sona to be happy that's it"

"The common people will loose whatever little trust they have on us"

"I DO NOT CARE ELENA" Sourabh's eyes had turned red, blood had shot up in his eyes "They attacked my sister! "

Sourabh stormed out of the room, while Elena stood there fixed in her position.

••~~~•••~~~~~~••~~~~~~••~~•~~~•~~~~••

"How's the arrangement Sonakshi? " Krystle asked Sonakshi excitedly

"It's perfect...  Just perfect" Sona replied

Was it really that perfect? Can things go as they were planned?
Ekdom na
The bus broke down & came to a halt after making a loud screeching noise.

"Kya hua? " Karan asked

"Bus kharab ho gayi Bhai Saheb" The driver replied innocently

"Arey to utar ke dekho na kya hua" Dev shouted

The driver came back
"Tyre puncture ho gaya & doosra nahi hai"

"Ab kya hoga" Brinda asked

"Dariye mat mai hu na" Jatin replied & began grinning like a fool.

"Isse zyaada darne wali kaun si baat hai? " Dev replied

But Jatin didn't pay heed to him he was busy in staring Brinda. The imaginary violins were still playing in his ears.

The bus had stopped in an isolated place.  There were green fields around them with some trees & a river was flowing by.

"Aap log yahi ruko mai kuch intezaam karke aata hu" The driver left them with these words & the day passed. Even the sun had gone back to sleep but the driver didn't come back.

AT DUSK

"Dev Bhai can't you call our drivers" Nikki asked Dev in an irritated tone "Dhup me khade khade meri skin white se black ho gayi but ye driver nahi aaya"

"I'm trying Nikki... Yahan network ka bahut problem hai"

Their picnic had faced a complete Shorbonash & the day had passed uneventful.

"Karan" Sona called out " We have our tents let's put them here only Driver to aayega nahi"

Karan nodded & Krystle helped him to put the tents up.  Golu had already dozed off to sleep in Nikki's lap. Brinda & Jatin were stealing glances.

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें