Khalbali😆😆

Before we start there is this movie I would like to suggest to all of you 'THE DEAD POET'S SOCIETY' it will change your perception completely about a lot of things & because this ff is a light hearted one & through RJ Sonali's character I want to put across few simple ideas (like the one in Raat Ke Humsafar) I thought I'll share some quotes from that movie...

Check upar

Happy Reading!!!💜💙

Sona saw Dev & her face instantly lit up, "Dev!!"

Well Dev's face also had a different color he was red all over with anger. Jealousy was fuming inside him which only hyped after seeing Jatin casually holding Sona by her shoulder. She was not wearing the usual simple kurtis but she was wearing a casual purple top with white rugged shorts. Her hair were loosely clutched & blew over Jatin's neck.
Well, according to Dev Jatin looked like a pig. A big beast holding his beauty.

Sona noticed that Dev wasn't looking his usual self. He was on a beach wearing his office wears but his gaze was fixed on that arm of Jatin wrapped around her. "Is everything okay?" She asked

Instead of replying Dev held her by her arm & dragged her close to him. "SO... Dr. Bose won't you introduce me to him" he said without even gracing Jatin with a look.

"Yeah,Shona tell your boss who I am" Jatin said grinning wickedly.He referred her as Shona to instigate Dev even more. His addressal to Dev as her boss showed him that he knew Sona better. Sensing the tension between the two Sona thought of cracking a friendship

"Mr. Dixit ... this is Jatin, Jattu my best friend... My lifeline & support system"

"Hey Mr. Dixit" Jatin waved.

Dev was now as red as a tomato. He mentally hit himself on his head for starting the Dr. Bose- Mr Dixit thing in front of that Jatin.

"Sona" Jatin said " We are yet to see the beach properly ... Say goodbye to your boss"

"Dev" Sona turned to him "Will you join us?"

Jatin frowned.😡

That came as a breeze of relief for Dev. He started roaming around the beach with them but the tension was clearly being felt between the two men walking on both the sides of Sona.

Sona thought, "Woah!! This is strange with Jatin & Dev separately things are so normal but with both of them together it's so weird ... no one is saying a word ... it's so awkward"

"How did you know we were here?" Sona asked Dev

"Umm ... just instinct" Dev lied

"I want pineapples" Sona said

"I'll get them for you" Jatin offered his help

"No you stay here with her"I'll get them Dev retorted

"Fine I'll stay with her" Jatin said with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"NO" Dev didn't like the idea "You get them I'll stay with Sona"

"May I speak something??" Sona interrupted

"Yeah" They said

"I'll get them myself" She said & walked away leaving the two Jalkukdas behind

"So?" Jatin asked

"What?"

"Why are you following us Boss ji? "

"Excuse me?"

"She's on a leave ... Shoo now
... Let her breath"

" Shut up!! You will not tell me how much time & when to spend with Sonakshi"

Love is round the cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें