Day 9 - He's Back

Araceli woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. She stood up and grabbed some slippers that were set out for her as she soon headed downstairs after putting them on.

"Morning." Michael said as he scrambled some eggs.

"Big sister!"

"Good morning, Michael." She smiled before hugging Carter. "Morning little guy... You okay?"

"Yeah... Aunt Moon was really awesome!"

"That's good..." She sat down by him. "How was she awesome?"

"We played video games for a long time when we got there and she fixed triangle sandwiches like Mommy does..."

"Well... She's pretty cool ain't she?"

He nodded. "Yeah! She let me come over and visit today... But she told me to give you that envelope there from Miami."

"Miami?"

"Yeah!"

Ara picked up the note and opened it as Michael kissed her cheek, she got a cheeky childish smile as he did with a mild blush.

Dear Araceli,
   I figured I would check on my best friend, I'm sorry I didn't do anything to help you that day but I was scared and really shocked at what you had done to be honest.
   They've been looking for you, for a while now... The school can't stop talking about you and they've doubled the work to whoever even speaks your name!
   I really wanna see you again so I was wondering if you could meet me in town. There's a train station close to where you are I think so it won't take you long to travel here! Please come by!
                Sincerely, Miami

Araceli gave a slight hum in curiosity as she looked at Michael she swallowed her food. "Is there a train station nearby?"

"Yeah it's not used that much though, why?"

"Miami wants me to come visit, school should be in spring break for the time being so so you think it's safe?"

Michael leaned back and thought for a bit. "It should be... I don't do trains but I can drive there..."

"They'll have blockers up though... For me."

"...I don't think you should go on the train by yourself though..."

"There'll be other people on..."

"..." He stared at her for a moment in silence but soon sighed. "Okay... But you gotta take a gun..."

"No problem!" She smiled.

"Good." He groaned slightly as he finished eating.

"I'll be fine..."

"Take a cellphone and panic button though okay?"

"Really?"

"Yes! I..." Michael rubbed his neck as he got a small blush on his cheeks. "I don't want anyone touching you..."

Araceli smiled as Carter for a surprised face. "Are you two married!?!"

Ara jumped as Michael and her both blushed brightly. "N-No!" They said in sync.

Carter tilted his head as Ara laughed nervously. "We... We're dating... That comes before Marriage..."

"Oh... Okay..." He smiled.

Later that evening, Araceli got showered and dressed as she met with Michael. "Are you sure this is safe?"

"It should be... Lots of people use a train... Especially the fast ones... Plus, I won't leave the crowded cars..." She smiled.

"Fine..." He sighed and handed her a belt with a gun holster attached to it, she took the belt and strapped it on putting her shirt over it as she got into the car.

"I'll be in the town at the train stop in 2 hours and 30 minutes... So wait for me after you get off."

"Okay..." She smiled more hearing his worry.

He dropped her off at the station where she bought a ticket and waved him goodbye. While on the train, she did as promised and sat in the crowded car, which still wasn't THAT crowded.

About 30 minutes into the train ride, she began to get bored and die to this decided to Got check out the rest room.

The one in her car was out of order so she made her way to the car behind them. Araceli made her way back to the train car she came from.

Michael was right there wasn't many people on and this was a 2 hour train ride. As she made her way back, her eyes trailed down a column of smoke and met Bradley's eyes.

In fear, she ran past and to the next car. Her heart now pounding as Bradley got up and headed after her. Not long after, she made her way to the end of the train cars, in a desperate attempt to get away she tried the very back door of the train but it wouldn't budge.

There was an audible this through the car as Ara looked back and saw a large box blocking the car exit. Bradley being on this side of the block her had made.

He turned to her and tossed his cigarettes at his feet stepping on it. "Was that guy with you the other day your boyfriend?"

"Why?" She demanded as she took out the gun.

"Just wondering..." He got closer to her as she raised the gun.

"Stay the fuck away from me, I'm not joking."

"You can't hit me."

She glared at him and shot but sure enough she missed him only scrapping his cheek as he grabbed her wrist that was holding the gun and slammed it into the handle of the car door. She dropped the gun as he kicked it under an elevated box.

"LET GO!" She screamed.

"I will. When the train stops." He grinned. "Until then, you're mine."

She pulled at her hand as he grabbed her throat pressing her into the cold steel of the train. "Let... Go..."

"Not so smart anymore are you?" He brought her down to her feet.

She kicked at him but as soon as her feet touched the ground of the train, he pressed a foot hard on both of them. "Stop...!" She growled with little breath she had.

Bradley grinned and got close to her. "No." He snapped as he kissed her cheek, the other hands holding her forehead against the car wall as his lips moved against her neck softly.

She jerked hard enough to move him quite a bit. "NO! GET OFF ME YOU PERVERTED SOM OF A BITCH!"

Bradley simply put more force into holding her as she reached into her pocket to find the panic device. His lips grazed her neck again as she pressed it as hard as she could more than once.

Michael got the notification in his car and made an immediate u-turn heading straight for the next train stop and watching no time on driving there.