Day 11 - Betrayal

Seeing as it was getting late when Michael and Araceli pulled into town, Michael stopped at the nearest hotel and got out getting them a room.

Araceli got out when he made the signal to come on in and someone escorted them to their room.

Inside, Michael pulled out a change of clothes for both of them.

"You brought pajamas?"

"Clothes. Day clothes..."

"I figured you would've left them in your actual car..."

"Nah..." He folded them and laid them on the dresser. "I had a backpack on me didn't you notice?"

"...too scared to notice I guess..." She sighed.

Michael pulled his shirt off as Araceli looked over. She turned her head away from him quickly and blushed brightly.

Calm down. He's just getting ready for bed...

Michael went to her and guided her chin so her face would be looking at his. He then kissed her which surprised Ara quite a lot.

H-He... He's...

Her face got bright red as his hands rested on either side of her hips, his eyes closed and lips pressed against hers. Her heart pounded with all kinds of emotions; happiness, surprise, embarrassment, and love.

I love him.

I love him.

I love Michael.

Michael pressed against her lips a bit more as Ara soon closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly before closing them back and kissing him back. Her hands raised to rest against his cheeks in pure enjoyment.

He pulled away a bit and locked eyes with her but said nothing. "What... What was that for?" Ara asked in curiosity.

"For being okay." Michael said in a mildly sad voice mostly from worrying. Ara smiled as his hands rested against her hips and soon wrapped around her waist pulling her to him closely. "You're mine, understand? That's not me trying to control you but... You are mine."

Araceli laughed a bit and nodded. "I'm yours. But in turn you're mine. Deal?"

"Deal." He kissed her again their  eyes closing in sync as sparks ran throughout Araceli's body.

He was warm, sweet, stupidly cute, and the best part was that he was hers and she was his. For a while, they kissed even removing a few clothes but that was it. Michael respected that Ara was still mildly shaken from what Bradley did and never went any further than kissing her.

By the time they came apart for air, she was in her bra and underwear and he was in his boxers. Araceli wanted to take it further like any normal person but she couldn't feel any pleasure from the recent things Bradley had done. Her neck stung with pain and her stomach burned with hatred but it all subsided enough for her to enjoy Michael's kissing.

Michael smiled widely. "One day I'll bed you. And I won't stop until the sun rises."

Araceli blushed madly in embarrassment. "M-Michael."