Part 0 // Trailer + May the Fourth

Happy May fourth, everyone! May the Fourth be with you today and always.

I want to thank you all for 1.07k reads! That number may not seem very large, but it's bigger than I expected to get on a book based on a very obscure OTP. The Wattpad Obidala community is growing, albeit slowly, and I want to take a moment to recognize some A+ Star Wars fanfics that I've read and loved throughout the years.

1. Isolated // An Untold Star Wars Story by coffeeenated
This story is my #1 favorite. It's written so well that it prompted me to edit this book; however, I found that I haven't enough words to match the beauty I found within its electronic pages.

2. spaces + Poe Dameron by poesdameron
Now, this one is truly otherworldly. I found a beautiful, refreshing plot and characters I wouldn't change for the world. It features Poe, obviously, and the author really has captured his character in such a way I never will be able to.

3. Far Away by TheFandomQueen1
Far Away is a collection of Anidala one-shots. Unlike many other Padmé x Anakin stories, this one is written very well. Fear not: there is no "omg i said as i looked at my husbend. im preggo." It details the relationship in each one-shot and pretty much follows it as the movies did. I'm so grateful for these one-shots, as it restored my faith in these types of fics.

4. STAR WARS: HERALD OF FURY by starwarsanv
I'm convinced this wasn't written by humans, but actually by a scribe who lived the story. It really is that good. Each sentence is loaded with details and the plot is entirely new, not following any character we already know. I am very thankful to have seen this book in a recommendations list on the Wattpad home page.

5. Sand by Alcalinaa
Last, but very certainly not least, we have another Obidala fic. This book- man, this book was the death of me. In a way, it's very much like Isolated, but it's also very different. Beautiful words mingle with a strong plot, and it's almost too much. But I assure you that this book is one of the best out there.

I hope you find what you seek in the books I've listed above. And again, May the Fourth be with you all!