Chapter 1 - Scream

.RAMYA.

"RAY!" I yelled in fear, running to his room. "AHHHH!"

Mike was drunk and he was trying to touch me again. He had come into my room and i managed to run out of my room
I hate when he's drunk because he can be very aggressive.

"RAY RAY!!!" I cried, about to open his door, but I felt my hair being yanked back, making me fall flat on my butt.

Mike grabbed my wrist and yanked me around to face him. "STOP!" I yelled, kicking my legs around.

"Be s-still you little bitch!" he slurred grabbing my ankles tightly and getting on his knees. he pulled me so that my legs were open and he was in between them. "g-give your daddy some suga."

I tried to push him off, but he was so heavy and strong.

He grabbed my arms and pinned them down and leaned down to kiss me.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I cried, feeling tears stream down my face.

He pushed my tank top up and ran his dirty fingers over my stomach. "yeah. you h-have a nice little kinky body, don't you."

"Please." I said in a raspy voice from screaming.

He covered my mouth and reached down for the rim of my shorts.

Before he could pull them down, raquan's door swung open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER YOU DIRTY SON OF A BITCH!"

He then pushed mike off of me with a great force and helped me up.

I hugged ray tightly.

He held me with one hand. "you ok Ramya?"

I nodded my head, burying my face into his chest.

"M-mind your own d-damn business." mike slurred.

"Go in my room." ray said and lightly pushed me.

I ran into his room and he slammed the door behind me.

I looked at the door, hearing ray curse and yell at mike.

I slowly backed up towards his huge bed and sat on it.

"YOUR FUCKING DRUNK MAN! IM SICK OF YOU! STAY AWAY FROM MY LIL SISTER!" ray yelled and after that I heard a loud thud against the door.

I flinched and got under his covers, covering my ears with my palms.

I hated mike so much and it seemed like the only person that was there for me was my big brother. not even my own mother.
No telling were she was at this time of night. probably out buying some more beer for mike to get drunk off of again.

Ugh I hate my step father!