Chapter 22 - Better(final)

1 year later..

"Ray stop !!"

"Baby just be still!" I laughed with my girlfriend autumn as I tried to massage her butt.😂

"Fine!" She giggled and Laid across my lap and I rubbed her butt.

Life has been making progress every since the whole situation form last year. And every since then I've changed my ways.
No more dope boy..

I got involved in church.... I'm a proud Christian and I met a Christian girlfriend too!

There hasn't been any sign of mike and I'm glad.

Even though my mother and my sister are gone. I know that they're still with me in my heart 😌😘

"Mmmm..." Autumn groaned as I continued to massage her but in the right ways.

"See I told you, you'd like it..." I laughed

"Shut up and keep rubbing."

I chuckled and continued to rub her butt.

We stayed there on the couch in my apartment for at least another hour and then someone knocked on the door.

I playfully pushed autumn off of my lap and jogged over to the door.

"Ray!!!" She whined.

I unlocked the door and then opened it.

It was a tall older looking man. he had an outgrown beard and a bald head.

I frowned. "um may I help you?"

The man sighed deeply and covered his mouth as if he was shocked. and then next thing you know he started balling with tears.

I stood there confused. "um sir?"

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a picture handing it to me.

I looked down at the picture and I froze.

It was a picture of me my mom ramya and..... my dad. years ago.

I looked up at the man and realized. my father was right here in front of me!

"Dad?" I stuttered feeling my stomach turn.

He nodded as tears leaked down his face. "yes son its me, you're all grown up now!"

We stared at each other for a split second and then threw ourselves at each other into a hug.

I hugged him as tight as I could and I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. Love.

"I'm so sorry ray. I'm sooooo sorry I left y'all. i truly am. when I left I regretted it but I just didn't know how to come back. I was afraid that you all would be furious with me. I'm just so sorry."

I cried into his shoulder not wanting to let go. "I was never mad and I never forgot about you. I missed u so much."

This moment made me even sadder. I knew ramya would have fainted if she was here right now.

"I know ramya and your mother too. I just wish I would have faced my fears like a man and came back years ago.i just feel like everything is my fault."

I slowly pulled away from the embrace and looked at him. "it's ok dad. it's ok. God is with them. In the bible it says don't let your heart be troubled and you can't keep the grief on yourself. maybe it was just they're time,but its ok."
He nodded and whipped his face. "lets just start over?"

I nodded. "Yeah let's start over, dad"