Chapter 13 - Caught

RAMYA

"NO GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! IT WASN'T MY FAULT! NO!"

I jumped up out of my sleep and noticed an unknown surrounding.

I looked around and saw I was in the backseat of a police car?

I looked out of the window and saw lots of blue flashing lights from other police cars.

What happened ?

I saw two police men trying to hold ray down on the ground in the middle of the street while another one walked Justin to one of the cars.

My heart began to beat. were they going to take him away?

I started to beat on the window. ""NOOOO THAT'S MY BROTHER!!! LET HIM GO! STOP!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I watched ray kick and resist the officers and they struggled to cuff him.

"MY LIL SISTER!! MAN DON'T SEND HER TO MIKE MANE PLEASE MAN IM ALL SHE GOT!" Ray yelled.

And then one of the officers got up and grabbed something off of his belt and pointed it down at ray.

A long thin string then flew into his back with a loud electric sound.

"AHH!" Ray yelled and his body began to rapidly move.

They just shocked him with a tazer !!

I felt tears began to fill my eyes as they quickly cuffed him and walked him over to a car.

"RAY RAY!!!," I screamed hitting the window.

Tears began to roll down my face. my brother was going to jail. and I bet it was because he hit caught breaking and entering. I knew this was going to end bad.

A police officer then jumped in the front seat of the car I was sitting in.

"Is my brother going to jail?" I quickly said.

"Yes he is. your brother was reported and seen breaking and enter homes with another young man by the name Justin Jackson."

I shook my head. "he had a good reason."

"Well little girls its illegal."

The police officer started the car and drove off.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Down to the station and we're going to call your parent or guardian on for some questions and then you will go home with them."

My heart then jumped.

Why if he called mike? my mom is in the hospital. Or what if they call my real father?

Lord please don't let them call mike. please!

RAY

I know y'all wondering what happened, well basically this is how it went down.

There was about 6 police cars lined up in front of the house with officers ready to fire at us.

"Damn somebody must have Seen us and called the cops man damn !" Justin whispered.

"Put your hands up and get down! now!" a police yelled out.

Justin did what was told and quickly got down, but when I saw a police gabbing ramya out of the back seat of my car I ignored everything and ran towards her. "RAMYA!!" I said taking off full speed.

"Ray man no!" Justin yelled out.

Before I could reach her I felt my body being taking down onto the hard street ground. "ah fuck!"

"You made the wrong mistake son." a police said trying to grab my arms.

I fought back with all my might trying to get up when another police tried to hold me down. "NO GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! IT WASN'T MY FAULT! NO!" I yelled.

I looked up and saw the police put Ramya's sleeping body into the backseat of one of the cars.

"MY LIL SISTER!! MAN DON'T SEND HER TO MIKE MANE PLEASE MAN IM ALL SHE GOT!" I yelled.

I continued to move and kick around and next thing you know I feel a sharp pain go go through my back and it felt like I was getting shocked all over my body. "AHH!" I yelled in pain as they quickly cuffed me and then yanked me up taking me to one of the cop cars.

And that's how I got here.
I sat in the backseat of a police car. I guess it's over for me. it's better then getting killed by biggie right? me and Justin was not even close to getting the amount of money needed to replace that weed. I guess jail is my only answer anyways.

Right now I couldn't even feel my body from getting tazed . that shit hurt bad as fuck.

But right now I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about Ramya. I know she's scare out of her kind right now. I'm all she's got right now. I just hope she stays safe

And not put into mikes's hands.

"M-man" I struggled to say "n-no matter what ,please d-d-don't let mike get custody of m-my s-sister... please"

The officer didn't reply but I hope he heard me.