Chapter 11 - Bad feeling

RAMYA

Right now I don't know what ray is up to, but i'm for sure it's not good. I just hope whatever he does, he doesn't wound up hurt or worst of all..... killed.

Ray soon pulled In front of Justin's house and ray honked his horn.

A couple seconds later Justin ran out the front door of the house and towards the car, getting in the backseat. "So,what's the move?" he asked.

"I was thinking we could hit up a couple of houses and cop a LIL cash?" ray said.

"Shit, sounds good to me, I'm willing to so what it takes to get this money in time bruh."

"Ray.." I said. "your gonna rob people!?"

"Ramya shut up this is nothing you need to worry about, ok?" he said giving me a look.

"Yo, why lil mama riding along anyways?" Justin asked.

"Because its not safe for her to be home alone, anything could happen."

"Well 'ANYTHING ' can happen while we handling this business, a Nigga ain't Neva safe." Justin added.

I shook my head.

"Yeah whatever but anyways, you got the load?" ray asked.

Justin reached in his back belt loop and whipped out a black pistol holding it out towards ray for him to see. "yeah bruh duh!"

My eyes widened as the gun was inches away from me. "y-you guys are gonna use that?"

"Ramya yes damn." ray said starting the car back up and backing out.

For some reason I didn't have a good feeling about this.

Ray ray going out at this time of night to go rob innocent homes.

And with me being around all of this isn't good either! I'm actually scared of what could possibly happen.

"Ray could you please take me home?" I asked. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"No, you not going to that house by your self, No telling were mike is and I need to have my eyes on you at all times, I don't want you hurt."

I sighed and looked out the window. "I hate my life." I mumbled to myself.

"You think we can get 1,000 dollars by 12:00?" Justin asked.

Ray sighed. "I'm not sure, all we can do is hope my nigga."

And all I can do is hope too...

That nothing goes wrong...