Chapter 12 - Get it

RAY

10 minutes pasted and I pulled up in a dark neighborhood with barely any street lights.

As bad as I didn't want to invade these homes, I have no choice. I'm in a life or death situation and I'm choosing life.

I parked the car on the side of a curb a couple blocks from the houses, making sure not to seem suspicious.

"Ray..." Ramya whined.

I looked back at her and she had tear filled eyes.

I sighed and reached my arm back, wiping the tears out of her eyes with my thumb. "don't start crying mya,ok? everything is gonna be fine."

She grabbed my arm. 'please! Don't do this ray, I don't want you to get hurt!"

"You don't understand Lil mama." Justin said,looking back at Ramya. "me and ray could die if we don't handle this business. now I know you don't want to see him dead or hurt right?"

Ramya sniffed and nodded. "yeah.."

"Ok then, just don't worry, we know what we're doing." I said.

She let go of my arm.

I turned back around to the front and looked at Justin. "you ready?"

He nodded. "always been."

I opened the glove department and grabbed my gun while Justin made sure his was loaded.

I quickly loaded mine and hoped out of the car with Justin getting out also.

"RAY WAIT!" Ramya yelled jumping out of the backseat.

She ran to me and threw her arms around me, smothering her face into my chest. "please be careful ray." she mumbled.

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "I will..."

"Promise me.." she said holding me tighter.

"I promise mya, ok? I promise ill be careful."

I could tell my little sister was scared for my life and sometimes I'm scared for my life too. it just seems like I'm getting deeper and deeper in this drug dealing shit when I'm not trying to, and I never know what it's going to lead to next....
If only I knew where my father was... None of this shit would be happening.

I gently pulled Ramya off of me and pushed her inside of the car.

"Stay in here ok? don't get out for ANYTHING." I said.

She sat back and nodded.

I closed the door and locked it with my keys, and then stuffing them into my pocket.

"Now lets go man, it's 10:05" Justin said , putting his gun in the back of his pants, pulling his shirt over it.

I did the same thing and nodded.

"Lets just get this shit over with."

Justin ran down the side walk towards this big grey and White House. I followed behind him, pulling my hood over my head.

"I don't see any cars, this house might be easy." Justin whispered.

We checked our surroundings and ran under the car porch towards the back door.

I pulled out my gun and shot the lock off of the door and quickly opened it and we ran inside cautiously.

I held my gun outwards slowly walking around as Justin went a separate way to search.

I ran up the stairs and checked all rooms for anybody but I found no one.

I went into the master bedroom and quickly searched through drawers,throwing things out in search of money or anything valuable.

Basically I trashed the whole room.

I then saw a jewelry box and quickly poured everything onto the bed.

"YES!" I whispered seeing some cash and gold shit fall out,

I quickly stuffed the jewelry in my pocket and counted the money.

A good $365 dollars.

I stuffed it in my pocket and grabbed my gun, running back down the stairs.

"Justin!" I yelled in search for him.

"Back here!" I heard him yelled.

I followed the sound of his voice and ran into the room he was in.

He was on his knees behind a couch.

"Bro, the fuck you doing ?" I said.

"I found something," he said standing up with a box that had a lock on it.

He sat it on a table and backed back, aiming his gun at it and shooting the lock off of it.

He quickly opened the box and both our eyes widened .

"DAMNNNN!" we both said.

"This must be they saving or some shit, that's a good 3 grand in there!"

"Grab it, let's go,"

He quickly grabbed the box and we ran out of the room and back to the door we came in.

We dipped out of the house and ran straight back to the car.

I quicker unlocked it and we jumped in.

"See Ramya that wasn't so bad or long was it?" I said breathing hard, out of breath.

She didnt reply. "was it?" I asked again.

I quickly looked into the backseat and she was laid out on the seat, asleep.

"Damn, LIL mama out cold." Justin said.

"Oh well its been a long day for her."

I cranked the car up and sped off. "well time to find another place."