Chapter 20.

"Harry?" The familiar voice says on the other end.

I open the door to find Lucy on the other side. She has her long blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail and is wearing jeans a t-shirt. For a second, she looks exactly like Charlie. She smiles sweetly and shrugs her shoulders.

"Lucy..." I whisper, leaning against the door.

"How are you?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"I'm uh, I'm good..." I whisper with a nod, "would you like to come in?"

"Sure..." She nods, following me inside.

"Would you like something to drink? Tea? Water?" I ask, heading towards the kitchen.

"No, thank you..." She whispers, planting her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

"So uh, how are you?" I ask, grabbing a bottle of water for myself out of the refrigerator.

"I'm fine. You?" She asks, sitting on a stool.

"I'm fine. Getting ready to go on tour..." I nod, taking a sip of the ice cold water.

"I heard. Congratulations..." She whispers with another nod.

"Thanks..." I whisper back.

The room is quiet for a minute or so. We both just stand there, or her sitting there as we stare at one another. I'm not entirely sure of what to say. I don't really have anything to say at all. She just left and didn't look back. As much as I can understand the reasoning behind it, she left Gracie. Leaving me behind was fine but Gracie is the only piece of her sister that she has left and she just abandoned that.

"How's Gracie?" She asks, breaking the awkward silence.

"She's good. She's getting big..." I whisper.

"That's good. That's what babies are supposed to do..." She nods.

"Where have you been Lucy?" I absuptly ask, wanting an answer.

"Harry..." She whispers, shaking her head.

"Where have you been?" I ask again, more firmly this time.

"I've been at Daniel's." She shrugs, glaring up at me.

"Daniel's?" I ask with a quick laugh.

"Yes, Daniel's..." She whispers, looking down at the kitchen countertops.

"How pathetic..." I laugh, shaking my head.

"And how is that pathetic?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Daniel? Of all people?" I laugh, beginning to walk out of the kitchen.

"Yes Daniel!" She yells behind me, "Now where the hell are you going!?"

"I'm going upstairs to pack for my tour. I hope you have fun with Daniel..." I say, beginning to walk upstairs.

"Harry! Get your ass back down here! I didn't come here to fight..." She says at the bottom of the stairs, her arms crossed tightly across her chest.

"Oh really? Well, you know that anytime Daniel is mentioned, it's bound to start a fight..." I say, looking down at her.

"I didn't mean to! You asked and I responded honestly..." She says, shaking her head.

"Fine. If you didn't come here to fight then why did you come here?" I ask, crossing my own arms across my chest.

"I came here to tell you that I think that you should leave Gracie here..." She says, uncrossing her arms.