Billy moves in

Billy's POV

I can't believe I'm living with Shae when we were younger we would always talk about having an apartment together and having our boyfriends over and being happy. And know we're hopefully going to live that dream. Seeing Shae happy for once in her life made me happy, before Shae met Shawn she had a really tough life. She never had a boyfriend, she had (who I think are douches but there her friends) two guy friends that she loved like brothers. I mean she went through the stage of wanting to date them but then she realized the only reason she wanted them was because she had never experienced anyone different. Shae and I have been friends sense 1st grade and I met the douches (who I will not name because there names make me want to throw up) when we were in third. I was very jealous of them but then I noticed that she told them nothing and told me everything. But they made her sad because she had deeper feelings for them then and they didn't. But now that she has Shawn she's different she left them behind and she moved on. Shae would never leave her house. She wouldn't hangout outside of her house because she was scared of being judged, or hurt. I'm just so happy that she finally found happiness and I'm glad happiness is a stud. We were now in the living room I was sitting next to Shae as she sat on Shawn's lap. There so cute I love there relationship, I've only seen her all giddy and happy around him and he makes her so happy and knowing her for so long I can tell when she's really happy. I looked at Shawn and Shae whispered something in his ear he looked shocked and he looked at her and smiled and mouthed "really?" She nodded. He calmed down but still smiled then we made eye contact and his smile turned into a look of worry. I looked at him and said "It's ok Shawn I won't kill or hurt you." He relaxed and smiled. I wonder what she said? I guess I'll find out.