Love

Rae's POV

I woke up and Shawn was crying again I kissed him and said "I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. You and only you, you are mine and I am yours. I will never love a man ever except for you. I love you."

He looked at me and said "Thank you." Then I kissed him, he kissed back and he kissed back hard.

I was taken away by his actions till I was lying on my bed.

His lips were so smooth and soft, they were addictive.

His body was perfection.

His eyes were glorious.

His love was unexplainable.

There was nobody like Shawn he was his own person and that's what I love about him.

He's himself all the time he was the person he wanted to be and I loved it. He was perfect.

Shawn continued to kiss me and it wasn't heated because he kept tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing.

He was fun sometimes other times he was hormonal and other times he was emotional it all depended.

But I love this Shawn.

The one who can't take anything seriously without laughing at it.

It made me happy, but I also loved how Shawn could just turn that off and become loving and protective.

Shawn's POV

I was tickling Rae and she was laughing so hard she was gasping for air.

I was laughing also because she would try and fight back but she was to small. I

loved her so much she was the only thing I needed in life.

I only needed Rae.

I needed her in my life,

Forever and Always.