Continuing

Shawns POV

Rae was watching and biting her lip as I removed my clothing. She slowly sat up and came to me helping me remove my clothing.

I had my pants unbottoned and she looked at me and said softly and quitely "Don't remove those quite yet." I looked at her confused and just nodded she came to my ear and whispered "Lets continue in the room?"

I looked at her and picked her up and kissed her passionately, she placed her hands in my hair and slowly tugged. It felt heavenly, everything she did somehow effected me, in a good way.

Rae's POV

Shawn was so much more experienced than our first time and the best part was that we were each others first and hopefully each others lasts.

I looked at Shawn as more than my boyfriend who I had sex with, I looked at Shawn as my future, I looked at him as my everything and that's what he is, he's my future.

Shawn had made it to the room and he lied me down on the bed gently.

He came over my body and said "I'm gonna go rough. Are you ok with that?" I nodded. He smirked and continued.

Shawn took his remaining clothes off and looked me in the eyes and smiled. He said "Rae you look so beautiful." I blushed and groaned in sexual frustration and said "Shawn please?" He smirked sexually and came close to me and said "You want me don't you baby girl?" I bit my lip and nodded. He placed his cock at my entrance and slowly entered.

As he entered I clenched his dick in me and that made more friction. Shawn thrusted faster than he had ever before and it was amazing.

We were both moaning messes. Shawn was right he was going rough and it was the best sex ever. As he came closer to his climax his movements became sloppier and less controlled.

I clenched his dick as best as I could and came. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I was completely out of breath and Shawn was as well.

He feel beside me as we both breathed heavy. I looked over at Shawn and said "I love you." He had his eyes closed and was sweating he said "I love you too."