Part 2

Kelly pic
******************************

bwhaaaaaaahaha, no that didn't happen," Kelly couldn't stop laughing. I was telling her a story about how I got my first period in gym class. We had been talking all night, since first meeting each other earlier in the day.

"Yes Girl, I didn't know what to do, so I ran all the way home," this was good I hadn't really had anyone to talk to stuff about and Kelly brought something out of me that I couldn't explain. I felt comfortable.

"I would have done the same. what did your mom say," I stuttered for a bit, I didn't want to tell her about me being an orphan. Before I could come up with a lie Kellys phone rang.

"Hold that thought" she held up her finger.

"What is it-"

"No-"

"Ok come to my room, and don't be an ass my roommates here Ryan," I got nervous I am going to meet one of the Carter members.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Open up, dummy!" That had to be her brother, Ryan.

"Quiet down, dip-shit, people live on this floor!" Kelly said screaming while she opened the door.

When the door open I the least I was extremely nervous. Everything that Kelly told me about her family had me on edge. I began playing with my hair trying to look invisible. No such luck.

"Ryan this is my new friend Mya. Mya this is my bro Ryan. Please be cordial," she directed that a Ryan. I got up to shake his hand. He seemed timid at first, but eventually shook my hand. The hair on the back of my neck stands up, and when I look up at his eyes he is staring at me. Probably judging me. If it comes to it I need to be ready to put my guard up against this guy.

I immediately take my hand away from his, not even saying hello, just watching and observing them from my bed.

Ryan took his eyes off of me he watched me walk all the way back to my bed, before he spoke to his sister. "Uh-"

"You need twenty dollars. Ryan is everything okay, I have never seen you this quiet before," He looked thrown off, he probably was shocked to see that his sister's roommate was actually black. I chuckled in my head, this dude better get use to me.

"Whatever, me and some of the frat guys are trying to get lit," Lit. He said 'lit'. It still doesn't sound right coming from a white person to me, especially someone like him. But when I think about a lot of what black people do, is adopted by white people. But one thing they won't have and thats the struggle.

"Ok. but you better pay me back," Ryan shook his head enthusiastically as he snatched the twenty from Kelly hands. He gave one last glance towards me before he exits our room.

"Brothers, Right." Kelly said.

"Right..." I couldn't relate to her statement but only agree.

"So, tomorrow is Saturday, do you want to go and explore the campus with me," Kelly went on like her brother was never there.

"Yeah, but my stuff is coming in tomorrow and I need to head into town to get my supplies and books, though," tomorrow was going to be busy and I may not have time to go on this adventure with her.

Kelly face lit up, "I can take you, I need to go shopping anyways, me and Ryan were going on Sunday but we could move it up to tomorrow,"

"Kels, its ok you don't have to do that." I wasn't fond of the idea of going anywhere with her brother.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" she ran over to me and ripped me from my bed and began dancing with me, " we can have a girls day, and I definitely need one."

"Okay," I couldn't turn her down, not now she seemed to excited.

"YAAAAY, now lets watch a movie, any suggestions?"

"It doesn't matter, I can watch anything,"

"How about Friday?"

Now I was surprised. And Kelly began laughing uncontrollably.

************************************************************

Ryan POV next.....

Should I make a cast list?