Chapter 11

*a week later*

Ava's POV:

So my girls we got pictures of Luke and Brooklyn together. Now my friends Lacey, Loren, and Raylin are on a mission to tell him. Raylin and I had a free block together so I took my offer and and sent them through a private number. Now this is gonna make him angry.

Justin's POV:

I was in my class my phone vibrated quietly. Than this private number said;

This is something you won't like from your bitch and EX bff

Than it showed pictures of Luke and Brooklyn kissing, holding hands, ONE OF THEM IS A PHOTO OF THEM IN BED TOGETHER. I look at Luke, he looks at me scared. I look at Brooklyn and she looks worried.

I get up from my class and say, "I got a pass saying I got to leave." And it did to tutor at the Library. Mr. Batch let me leave.

Why would my own Girlfriend, and my own best friend cheat on me? I see Ava and Raylin studying and talking. "Ava!" I yelled.

Ava's POV:

Crap he saw us. I ask, "What should we do?" He keeps walking towards us. "Keep it cool," Raylin replied. "Hey Ava," Justin said sitting across from us. "Yeah Justin?"

"Can we talk?" He asked, I nodded. "Do you know about this?" He asked showing me pics. I nodded my head yes, "Why didn't you tell me right away?" He asked. "Cause I thought you wouldn't believe me."

"Why wouldn't I believe you Ava?" He asked. "Cause I've had feelings for you since I knew who you were. Justin I saw you walking by my house that time. I smiled at you, you didn't back." He blushed for a minute, "You smiled at me?" I nodded my head. Justin pulls me in for a hug.

"I'll break up with Brooklyn today," he said. We were still hugging. I miss his scent. Than the flashbacks of the night we kissed ran back into my head.

When we pulled away he asked, "What are you thinking about?" We both started back to the Café "um... That night I was drunk, You took me to your house cause you were sober and we made out." He just smiled.

That smile. *Sighs* That damn smile... It can just light up Like the sun would on a cloudy day.

"You okay?" He asked. "I... I'm fine."

"When you were drunk, and changing in front of me----- You had fresh cuts on your upper thighs and wrists... And uh... Why would you do that?"

I put my lips in a thin line and I noticed we stopped. I looked at his eyes, than his lips, "I-I I knew Brooklyn was cheating on you while dating your best friend.... I have feelings for you but you were with Brooklyn. I lost my parents a year ago, so now I live my best friends Mother Jamie who took me and my two brothers in. My brother Whose 18 years old, Caleb, Me, and my littlest brother Johnnie. So yeah... That has happened."

Justin's POV:

So much has happened to her. It made me want to kiss her. Than she touched me on the shoulder and the arm, "I'm going to be okay." She said. Her touch was different. Like I was safe and I was going to be okay. Wow... I love her.