Chapter 39

*Two days later*

Tori's POV:

"Starla," I call. She comes in, "Yeah?"

"Phone," I say. She does her phone call. Than her eyes widen and she looked speechless. "Thank you for telling me." She said. Oh no..... Starla hung up the phone and put it down.

"So?" I ask.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I really don't know. I'm only 18 years old. I think my Mom will kill me," she said.

"Well your stomach is starting to stick out. I'll get you some Pregnancy books. Did you schedule another appointment?" I ask.

"Yeah I did. Next week on Tuesday at 2:10," she said.

"Are you craving anything?" I ask. "A salad."

"Alright were going shopping," I reply.
-
-
-
Justin's POV:

After I woke up I posted an old photo on Instagram. Like and followed some people. Put a shirt on and went downstairs. I noticed Jamie had finished making breakfast. She made eggs, hash browns, pancakes and waffles. "Pancakes or waffles?"

"Waffles please?" At Jamie's you have to wait until everyone gets there food and sits down in order to eat. Caleb surved us all a cup of milk, Johnnie got all the silverware. I always did plates. You probably think you don't live there.

I heard my Mom talking she couldn't look at me the same anymore. My Dad still didn't understand why I never told them. So I just packed up snuck out and left. Jamie was nice to take me in.
Once we were all situated and eating our food Jamie asked, "So for Johnnie school is starting."

"I start College in three weeks," Caleb said. "I didn't know that, what are you... In for?" I ask.

"To become an engineer in biology and chemistry. I'm getting my masters when I graduate next year," He explained. "That's awesome." He nodded.

"So baseball game is next week on Tuesday at 3:30," said Johnnie.

"Awesome kiddo," I say as I high-five  him. "So Justin... What are you doing now?"

"Acting, touring the world still. As my usual," I say. "Have you seen Starla?" Caleb had asked me.

"Not ever since last night," I say. Caleb made that face like he was going to say something but Jamie stopped him.
"Caleb, Johnnie why don't do two go in the den please?"

"Okay," Johnnie said. "I didn't finish-" Caleb said. "I will tell you when to come back up."

"You might want to see Starla," She said. "So you do know something I don't. I know she's finding something from me. I know because Ava pushed me away the same got damn way Starla is pushing me away right now."

"No, I just... Think you should see her. I know your 18 years old but... Don't push Starla's limits." This makes me angry.

*A week later Tuesday at 1:30*

Tori's POV:

"We're going shopping for you after this," I explained.

"For what? I already have the baby books I read to half of it. I already am eating healthy. Why do I have to go shopping now?... For God sakes I haven't even seen the father to my baby. Also I promise you I didn't cheat  on Justin. Justin and I had sex once. I was a Virgin when I met him."

"You need sleep. Chill I meant clothes shopping. You wear most of my sports bras and big T-shirts and sweaters. Honey you need to tell, Justin." 

"I told my Mom two days ago. She said I was 18 years old turning 19 it was my responsibility. She'll help me but I'm basically on my own," She explained.

"Tell, Justin. It's the best thing," I say. "I'm not going too."

Justin's POV:

I was about ready to walk out the door until Caleb got in front of it, "Where you going Justin?"

"Nowhere," I say. I grab my keys but he doesn't move. "Excuse me," I say politely. "You can't leave." Jamie said.

"Why can't I?"

"I'll drive you." Jamie said. This is horrible. I shake my head angry. 

*Two hours later*

Starla's POV:

"I've been Pregnant for that long?" I ask Tori.

"Well the doctor said your ten weeks," Tori said.

"This isn't good," I say. "What isn't?"

"For the fact that you can see my stomach slowly getting bigger. Especially since now I'm 118 pounds now. I use to be 109," I say.

"It's been a week since you saw Justin, Starla. Please put this big sweater on. I'll call him and tell him to come to my Mom's house," She explained.

"I don't like this," I say. "You'll be fine I promise."

~Flashback Starts~

"Than don't be afraid," I say. We look at each other's lips than he leans in and kisses me.

*Into the undressing*

He takes off my shorts than said, "I need you." Than he crashed his lips into mine.

*Into Doing the Nasty 😂😂*

I moan Justin's name. Hearing a groan from him also feeling his liquids inside me.

~Flashbacks Ends~

"I guess we're too late," Tori said. Justin and Jamie are waiting outside. I put on my big white sweater. "Hey Babe," Justin said. He was going to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head so he can kiss my cheek. He didn't like that. I got my clothes from the mall and stuff we went upstairs through the elevator.

Justin's POV:

"Justin and I will be in the room," Starla said with her bags from the mall.