Chapter 2

Ava's POV:

I saw two boys. I know one is Justin, the other one, I'll get to know. Anyways there both cute and fell under my gaze. I was skateboarding and I saw Justin walking. Yeah I'm also a Junior in high school. I'm living with my best friend and her Mother. Jamie is a really good friend. We've known each other for a while. Well years really. Anywayyss I'm stuck here. Waiting for me to tour around with this guy. So wish me luck.

Justin's POV:

So I walked in to Mr. Mendes' office. "Hey Mr. Mendes. Sir the security said you needed me."

"Ah yes! Mr. Blake here is a copy of her schedule. You are going to be touring around Ava Jenson today." He said giving me a copy. She has homeroom with Luke and I. "Thank you, sir." I respond. Ava... Ava.. Ava Jenson is such a pretty name.

"Where we going?" She asked. "So we're going to homeroom." We walk to homeroom than introduce her to the teacher. Luke gives me a look. Ava sits in the front empty seat. Homeroom is basically our study haul everyday. Luke and I sit on each side of her quickly. Luke and I's ex girlfriends walk in. Meghan and Maidel. Meghan gives Luke the dirtiest look, Maidel looks at me confused. Maidel isn't the kind of girl to talk shit about another girl. But Meghan is another level. Meghan says, "Oh look, Speak of the devil."

"What do you want Meghan?" Luke asked a little furious. "We just want to talk to you and Justin.... Heyy Justin." I give them a fake smile than look at the desk. "What do you want to talk about?" Luke asked.

"I miss my boyfriend ya know?" She asked. "Bitch you aren't dating him anymore." I say. She scoffs and goes to her normal seat. Maidel says, "How are you all doing?"

"I'm good how are you?" Ava responded. "I'm great thanks for asking." She said nicely. "I'm good." Luke replied. He sits up straight and talks to Ava. "How are you doing personally Justin?" She asked quietly.

"I'm okay, Doing better as always." I say. "We can talk about it, whenever you feel like it." She exclaimed. "I'm fine, Maidel." I say.

"Well you've been out of it for the past month, Justin." She said and walked back to her seat. Than I get a flashback;

*Flashback Starts*

"I love you Justin," Reagan said.

"I love you too." I reply. Than I crazy my lips into his and hug him.

*Flashback Ends* 

"Justin?.. Justin?" Damon asked. "Huh... What?" I ask.

"The bell rang you should get work out," he said. I nodded. I don't want to admit it but I've been Depressed lately. I saw Ava one day. She was playing with a five year old boy. It was so adorable. She's lived here for a month but didn't start school till now. It's a little freaky. I got out a book and read. I noticed Ava drawing something. She had her backpack with her. Just left a lot of notebooks in the locker. Also her Skateboard.

Luke's POV:

Five minutes left of homeroom so the teacher lets us pack up and get ready. I decided to talk to the girl. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Ava. You?" She asked. "Luke Tybalts." I say. "Nice to meet you." She said. The only time she smiled was when I was telling her a joke. So I ask, "Want me to walk you to class?"

"Justin is sorry." Justin falls out of his seat from what he just heard and the class started laughing. "Nice Justin." I say. He gave me a frown and got back up. He put his things in his bag and just sat there. Brooklyn and Ava are probably the hottest girls in school. I'm going to wait till the football jocks notice her. And of course Bryce Canyon comes walk-in up towards us.
"Hey, your the new girl."

"I am apparently." She said. "I like your smile." He stuttered. "Yeah well... See ya." The bell rung. She ran out.

Justin's POV:

I ran after her. I see Brooklyn catch up to me. "Hey Brooke." I say. "Heyy Justin. Could I ask you something?" I nodded.

"Could I meet the new girl?" She asked. Brooklyn Rose Kathleen Georgia is a beautiful girl. She's the most popular. She's kind of like my Aja in Strange Girl good book by the way. She's a little girly and tomboyish. She skateboards and longboards. Great personality, she was my first real crush, and first kiss. I was her first kiss too. We went on five dates but we decided to be friends. "You can. Ava is looking for friend's." Ava was waiting for me so she can go to Government and I go to AP Math. "Ava this is Brooklyn Georgia. Brooklyn this is Ava Jenson." I say.

"Nice to meet you." They both say in Sync then laugh. "You two will make good friends." I say. Brooklyn is the prettiest girl in school but, she isn't a slut. She's actually still a Virgin. Out of her whole high school year she's only had 2 boyfriend's. I would know, Brad and Colby. Brooklyn was a sophomore and Colby was a Senior. They dated for a year and 7 months. Brad they dated for 6 months. Otherwise she and I hangout a lot. The order goes Brooklyn, Ava, and Me. Brooklyn and Ava have Government, Math and Child Development together. That's pretty sweet. I have Homeroom, Math, Chem, Art, and Weights together. They went to Government and I went to Math. Yay......

Luke's POV:

She has Chemistry and Weights afterwards with me. You probably wonder about English, yeah tomorrow English, also Ava has Drama tomorrow. That Justin, Brooklyn and I have.

I saw Brooklyn and Justin together. I remember when Justin had a crush on her.

*Flashback Starts*

"I can't talk to her Luke." He said.

"Yes you can. Eventually you'll have to talk to her... Unless you want me to go talk to her?" I say.

He responded quickly, "I hate you sometimes."

"You love me," I reply. He gave me a fist bump and than he went and talked to her. She smiled and nodded her head yes. I wonder what he asked. He walks over back to me blushing, "I asked on a date.." he said.

"And?!" I ask. He blushed and plays with his hair, "She said yes she would love to." I gave him a bro hug.....

*Flashback Ends*

Now I see Justin. "Hey man!" I say when I caught up to him. "Hey Bro."

"Do you still have feelings for Brooke?" I ask. He gets Serious, "No... I don't."

"Your lying," I reply.

"I'm not, Luke. It's not like she's gonna hangout with me or anything," he said. Brooklyn came in, "Hey Justin could I ask you something?"

"Of course Brooke." She smiled and said, "Could we hangout tonight? Maybe study together? At your house... After school maybe?" She stutters a little. I give him that 'I told you' look. "Of course Brooklyn. Tonight sounds good." He smiled. She kissed him on the cheek and waved bye. "Later, Justin." She said. Until she wasn't seen anymore. I mock her, "Later, Justin." Than winked at him. He rolls his eyes, "I told you. The worst she can do is kiss you dude.... Alright see ya man." Than I left.

____________________________________

Hope you liked this Chapter. Do you think Brooklyn and Justin will be together? Or Ava and Justin? Will Luke fall for Ava or Brooklyn? Love Square I know. Don't forget to vote and Comment 😊❤✨