Chapter 15

*The day before they go to Los Angeles*

Ava's POV:

Jamie is letting me go to Los Angeles. She gave me $325 worth of chores just for this trip. So Justin knows someone who works at the Minneapolis Airport so we got a discount to fly there and stay there for a week and go back home. We're there from Sunday Afternoon to Sunday Morning so a full week. This is going to be amazing. Justin, Damon, Tori, Loren, Lacey, Raylin. This gonna be awesome. It's cheaper for us cause it's only is. Tori is 22 years old, Loren is 18 years old, Justin and Damon are 17 years old, Lacey and I are 16 years old. Raylin is 15 years old. I'm turning 16 on June 18th of 2000.

Justin and I were hanging out at his house cause he was packing and staying at my house for the night cause our flight is at 11 pm. "I'm actually really excited for this too happen." Justin assured happily.

"Well you, Lacey, Damon, and I are having a sleepover at my house. I'm even more excited," I reply smiling.

He smiled back, "Gosh a week?"

"Yeah," I reply. He keeps packing the rest of his clothes. I look at my phone to see I got a text;

Lacey: I'll be at your house @ 7:40 I gtg get dinner with my Mom before I leave 😒😊❤

Me: Alright sounds good. Damon is downstairs and Justin is almost finished packing. So I'll be home, I'll buy 🍕.

Lacey: Haha okay sounds good. See ya then 😊💗

I left it on seen and shut off my phone and put it in my purse. "Lacey?" He asked. "Uh.. yeah. She said she's going to my house at 7:40 cause her Mother wants her to go to dinner. And I thought that I could buy two pizzas from Little Caesars while we're at it too," I reply.

"I'll pay Ava," Justin said. I smiled, "you sure?" He nodded his head. He zipped his suitcase​ and had his carry-on too. We go and put Justin and Damon's luggage in my car. Yes I own a car.
This was going to be awesome.

Luke's POV:

How come I didn't get to leave State with them? Well either way there lucky. Brooklyn isnt with me right now. I regret hooking up with Brooke. I lost my best friend... Now him nor Ava will talk to me now. Meghan hates me, Maidel thinks I'm an asshole. Maidel is really nice but she's mean to me now. Great fuck my life....

*At Ava's house*

Lacey's POV:

"We should play a game," I say. We finished our pizza. We had four slices left. "What game?" Ava asked.

"Truth or Dare." Justin and Ava looked scared.

"How do you play that game?"

"If you pick dare you can't back out on it, if you do the person that dared you makes the next one worse. If you pick Truth you have to answer the question we asked to you truthfully," I explained.

"I'll go first," I say, "Justin truth or Dare?"

"Truth," he said. "Did you ever kiss Ava?" He looked at Ava than said, "Yes..." They both flushed, there cheeks go pink.

Justin's POV:

After our boring truth or Dares Damon asks Ava, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," She said. "I dare you to makeout with the most amazing person in this room." She grabs my face and starts kissing me. I kiss back, I part my lips and let her attack mine.

Man I miss this feeling. I haven't kissed her soft full lips in months... I crave them so much right now... Fire works and sparks, butterflies in my stomach this is the most weirdest feeling of my life.

She finally pulled away. Sadly... Lacey and Damon looked surprised. "Damn Justin," Damon said. I smiled.

"Well teens it's time for bed, you have to have at least some hours of sleep," Jamie said.

"Mom can we just stay up all night it's only 8:47," Ava said.

"I want you all to get some rest, boys guest room, Lacey and Ava sleep." She closed the door.

Damon and I grab one last slice of pizza and head to the guest room across there room. It's nice of Jamie for letting us spend the night here. I got my basketball shorts and Damon got a t-shirt and basketball shorts. The guest room has two beds. Luckily Damon and I got each one to ourselves.

"You like Ava?" I nodded my head yes. "I don't feel as Gay since I met her." He nodded his head.

"Night Damon," I say. "Nice Justin." He replied. This is going to be the best week of our lives.

Ava's POV:

Lacey said, "Wow I can't believe it."

"I know," I say. "Justin really has a crush on me." She smiled​, "He's in love with you."

"Okay whatever." We got our clothes on and went to sleep.