Chapter 50

*A month later*

June's POV:

I run into the bathroom throwing up what I had just ate for breakfast. This hurts so badly. I'm glad Caleb and I are the only ones home. When I clean up. I go downstairs, "Caleb?"

"Yeah June?"

"Can you take me to the store...?"

"For?"

"I need Tampons," Oh crap... I'm late. "Alright." He got his keys and wallet than we headed out.

When we got to Walmart I got a Pregnancy test and a box of tampons with pads. When we got into the car I ran into the bathroom locking it. I take it than wait 15 minutes as told. When I look it says Positive. I then drive myself to the place to have a doctor's appointment. I tell them I need to take a Pregnancy test and Jamie can't find out. They said okay since I was 17 years old.

Justin has called and texted me but I never responded back.

*Two days later*

I get a phone call.

"June?"
"Yes?"
"So your results came clear and..."
"And?"
"You're Pregnant. Would you like to schedule another appointment?"
"Yes please?"
"We have September 20th, at 1:45?"
"When is the earliest?"
"September 16th, at 3:15."
"I'll take September 20th."
"Alright. Bye June."
"Bye Mrs. Rose."

She hung up. I'm going to die... When I go downstairs I notice Jamie is home making lunch. "Hey June," she said happily.

"Hey, Mom." She looks at me for a minute. "So uh.... Do you plan on going to college?"

"No."

"Do you want a house in Minnesota or?"

"Yes I would love to," she smiled. "Well when you turn 18 years old. You probably move out."

"So I get a house now?"

"A week after you turn 18, we can look at houses here and then have you one settled in no time," She explained. I nodded my head in response. "Did you want to ask something?"

"Can I have a salad for lunch?"

"Yeah do you want certain things on it?"

"You can make it super healthy. Like a certain amount of calories and everything?"

"I can try, June. So are you going to stay here?"

"I'm going to Katie's actually. She plans on taking me out to eat for dinner. She wondered what kind of restaurant I wanted to go to."

"Okay. Well I'll call you when your salad is finished." I nodded. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys. Than I left.

Justin's POV:

"Tori it's been six weeks since she responded," I tell her, "She could be at the hospital right now or something. I just I don't know."

"Maybe she's tired and sick?"

"Have you talked to her?"

"No. The only person she has been talking to outside of her family is Katie." I put my hand through my hair frustrated.

"Do you think something happened?" I ask her. "I don't know. That's on you."

"Are you actually going to do something with Avelyn today?"

"Yes I am," I tell her confidently. "And what is that?"

"I'm taking her shopping. She's seven months she needs new clothes."

"Okay. I believe you," she tells me then leaves.

*Two weeks later*

June's POV:

Finding out I'm almost 12 weeks is probably the worst. I'm not telling Jamie, she can kill me for all I care. I go to Katie's house and I decided to tell my best friend first.

"What's wrong?" She's outside with me. "You might not believe me but I'm pregnant." She looks at me like I'm crazy, "For real?"

"I'm serious."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I took a Pregnancy test and I went to the doctors. It's true."

"Can I ask you whose is it?"

"JB," I tell her. "Your kidding?"

"I'm not Katie. I haven't told the Dad or Jamie yet. There's no one I'm telling Jamie I'm pregnant with a Nineteen year old's child."

"I wouldn't either," she told me. "Should I tell Jay?"

"You probably should. If I were you I would of told him when I found out."

"Well I had a check up, and an ultrasound so the baby's healthy. I got the books and everything. So yeah... 17 and Pregnant," I tell her.

"You should tell him," I nod.