Chapter 32

*One month later*

Justin's POV:

I'm officially back home from Tour. It was fun and amazing but it wasn't like that trip in Los Angeles with Ava. I drove to Jamie's house and knocked on the door. I asked to spend the night and she said I could. "How have you been?" She asked me.

"Okay. I'm getting better," I say.

"Are you upset too?" She asked. "About what?.. Finding out she was pregnant? Or hating the fact I don't have a part of her?" I ask a little angry. "Both," she said calmly. "I heard you were in the hospital.. What was all that about?"

"I ended up fainting. I don't know honestly. I had just found out Ava was pregnant. Than I think everything hit me hard and I fainted," I explained. She just nodded. "Your worried also in pain, Justin."

"How would you know I'm in pain?" I ask. "You haven't smiled. Just looking into your eyes really. Your in pain."

"I don't feel in pain," I accuse. "Justin, let's not argue. You lost Ava-"

"I didn't lose her," I cut her off immediately. "I see her spirit. I actually see her everywhere, and it scares me." I explained.

"Look at yourself​ in a mirror one day. It's been two months ago. Your still in pain," Jamie explained. I listened this is something Ava would say too. Ava is probably talking to me through Jamie. I wouldn't know that or not, "Jamie, did Ava tell you anything else? Besides that?"

"She told me you two were dating. Also, about the night you two didn't use protection," That's when flashbacks from that night came to me. It hit quickly;

~Flashback Starts~

She came into my hotel room with a Lingerine. I just kissed her.....

*After making love*

We just lied on the bed. Our legs were tangled together. Her head was on my left arm. She was playing with my hair and we were looking into each other's eyes. I paid attention to her full lips. She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. The feeling... Our lips slowly moved in Sync. Than we pulled away and she rested her head on my chest.

~Flashback Ends~

I look up at Jamie who is sitting there quietly. I really, really miss Ava. I wish she was back. Alive with my child. I know Ava wouldn't lie she hasn't had a boyfriend since Freshman year. Jamie sat there until I looked at her, "You feel her don't you?" She asked. I look beside her to see Ava. She smiled at me, then tears sting my eyes.

"I miss her," I say trying to keep it together. "Where is she?" Jamie asked. She probably knew I saw her. "Sitting next to you." I choke out. Ava turned to Jamie and smiled. Jamie couldn't see her so she smiled. "You have the power, Justin. You can see Ava. You have a connection with her no one else has." I just sat there. "I love you." Ava mouthed. I mouthed, I love you too back. She smiled than walked to the kitchen back door and disappeared.

Jamie got up so did I and we just hugged. It hurts, to know that she's gone. But her spirit is still alive. She walked me to the door and hugged me again. I got into my car and decided to see Luke. Your probably thinking why are you talking to him or seeing him again? Well... It wasn't just me who wanted to forgive him. It's what Ava wanted. She's a very good person. She never lied, she never stole. Yes she drank but that was once, and... At Loren's party. She never did back things.

As my drive to Luke's house. I knocked on the door. Luke answered he asked how I had been. I told him that I was okay doing better. "Heard you were in the hospital. What happened?" He asked.