Chapter 53

Justin's POV:

How about I don't tell my family just yet. I need some space for myself. So I took Avelyn to Starla's Mom real quick. I went to visit Starla and Ava's grave. Having flashbacks of when Starla was by my side went I sat here started to fade. "Hey Justin." Ava said.

I get up and hug her, real tight. I haven't seen her in a year. "How's Avelyn?"

"She's teething. Otherwise good. How's Starla? Have you seen her?" I look around. "Justin... You can't see her." That shocked me hearing that from Ava.

"What?" I ask again confused. She sighs then rubs my arm/shoulder. "Justin, you don't have the power to see her, like the way you see me." She sighs than walks a step back.

"I can't... She and I have a daughter," I tell her. She sighs but it's Starla's voice, "Your Daughter will grow up more like Ava... More innocent. After all you did name her Avelyn."

"Starla?!" I yell looking around. Ava starts crying, "I'm sorry you can't see her."

"Well... I came here for a reason," I say, making her chuckle which I haven't heard in a long time. "It wasn't because of Starla. It's June Hath Sean."

"Yeah..." I look down embarrassed. "Nice hickies and Love bruises you gave her. You covered her upper thighs to chest. But... You got her Pregnant didn't you?"

"Yeah I did. She told me, she regrets that night we first did it."

"She doesn't mean it. She's upset because she's scared."

"Why is she scared?"

"Justin, your the first guy she's been with. She's an only child. Luckily she fit my old clothes," Ava said.

"Ava Rose Jenson. If only you were alive," I spoke. "Things would be different." I sighed. "Is she upset?"

"About the June thing?... No she told me she imagined you moving on with her and her being the one," I embrace her in for a hug, she does the same. "I miss you."

"I miss you," She tells me than she touches my face and slowly disappeared. Like Four did in that Simulation from Insurgent that part was a little heart breaking. I missed Ava, I missed Starla.

I got in my car and headed to Jamie's. When I knock on the Door Jamie answers not looking happy. Uh oh...

"Hi Justin," she said crossing her arms and walked into the living room. I close the door behind me. She asked, "Why are you here?"

"To speak to June," I tell her. She nods her head, "I'm not really happy with you, Justin Blake." I look down. "Your Nineteen and got my seventeen year old Pregnant."

"We were safe at first," I reply. "At first?"

"I think something happened, so I forgot protection." She nodded, "You can see June, but her door stays open." I nodded my head yes. I look see her with Katie her head, "So uh... You and Justin? You a couple?"

"I don't know," She spoke.

"I don't know? You two are having a child and you don't know?" I hid in the closet in the hallway. "I suppose I should get going."

"Okay." I heard Katie go down the stairs than she left. I knock on her door, she gets up and runs to me. She places her lips on mine. I kiss back. We hug for a long time. "I was so worried about you."

I embrace back. I smile, "I wanted to ask you something?" I get down on one knee and open the promise/engagement ring Ava got me, "I promise to be here for you, if you be here for me... June Hath Sean, will you do the honors of being my Girlfriend?" She smiled, "I would love to." I put the ring on her and kissed her. "I heard your door has to be open."