Chapter 16

Recap of last Chapter: So what has happened is that Ava, Raylin, Lacey, Justin, Damon, Loren, and Tori are all going to Los Angeles California for a Summer vacation. Raylin's arm is getting better. Lacey also thinks Justin is in love with Ava, but Ava highly doubts it. But will see in the next four Chapters.

*At 10:15 pm*

Ava's POV:

Loren, Tori, And Raylin were coming to my house with their big Jeep. Justin and Damon were getting ready. Lacey and I were putting our suitcase in the car. Our Carry-On on top of our suitcase. Jamie let me use her Jeep but she was driving us. We heard a honk and I grabbed my purse, so did Lacey. Jamie, Lacey, Justin, Damon, and I all got outside. Justin and Damon put there suitcases in Loren's car.

Loren asked, "So is Jamie leading us to the airport?" I nodded my head yes. Jamie came by us, "I'll lead you guys." They nodded their head and waited until we got in. We buckled our seatbelts and we drove to the airport.
-
-
-
Justin's POV:

We got to the airport. It was 10:43 when we got here. We hugged Jamie goodbye​ and went to make sure we didn't have any weapons or anything. Than we put our suitcases into the baggage claim. We brought our carry-on which was good. It was 10:55 when they said, "The 11pm Lax plane will be now boarding, I repeat the 11pm LAX plane will be now boarding."

We were the second in line. The seating went Tori, Loren, Lacey in the first row. The second row was this girl who was a big fan of us. She was 17 years old, another girl who was here Mom than Raylin. Than it went Ava but the window, Me in the middle, and Damon for the last one. Everyone got on the plane before you know it we're about ready to take off.

Ava whispered, "I'm scared." I took her hand and we interlocked fingers. We took off and we're in the air. It was 1:12am and everyone was asleep except for me and Ava. I grabbed her, her blanket and we both fell asleep. Her head resting on my shoulder, my head resting on her head and I fell asleep.
-
-
-

Tori's POV:

It was 8:45 when we finally got off the plane. We got two Ubers. Loren was with Raylin and Damon. I was with Ava and Justin. Lacey went with Loren. We got to our hotels. It was really pretty. We got a hotel room for Me, Ava and Justin. We got two hotel rooms. One for the boys and one for the girls. The one for the girls looked like a suite. It had two closets, two bathrooms, and four beds. Yeah it seems like a suite but it's a hotel room. The boys had one bathroom, one big closet and two beds. We all decided to go sleep. I had to go schedule dinner. For us though. So I fell asleep around nine.

*Ten hours later*

Ava's POV:

Tori and Loren woke us all up. At 2:30 so we can discuss something. It was 3:16 and we were all dressed. "What's going on?" Lacey asked.

"Well I made reservations at a place here. I'm 22 years old so we scheduled it at T.G.I.Fs we don't have to wear anything nice. But it's for all of us. My treat." Tori said.

"Tori are you sure?" Loren asked.

"Yeah, than tomorrow girls go shopping, guys can go do whatever, Wednesday go to the beach, Thursday have a movie night and do whatever after." Tori said.

"Our Mom was nice enough to buy the hotel rooms for us for a week." Tori said. "You got Mom into this?" Loren asked.

"Yeah. Loren, Mom was excited to help out a little. Even though we're adults. We we're nice enough to pay for the hotel rooms and the reservations. But I got another summer job just to pay Mom back. Mom didn't want me too, but I want to help her out." Tori responded.