Chapter 46

*At Justin's Apartment*

June's POV:

It scares me knowing for the fact I'm going to Justin's. I brought a condom, I also am wearing matching bra and underwear. The marks and stuff haven't disappeared. When I knock on the door, Justin opens it. He smiles giving me a hug, "Hey June."

"Hi Justin," I reply. He let's me into his apartment. Closes and locks the door. "Where's your daughter?"

"With Tori," he goes on the other side of the Kitchen Island. I hesitate a little. "Want anything to drink?"

"Yes please," I tell him. He grabs me a soda than sits by me. "Tori said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah she told me, she talked to you." He smiled looking at me. His eyes dialiated quickly when he looked at me. "Does Jamie know about...?"

"Oh, no she doesn't. At all," I tell him. "Okay, just wondering."

"I found out your famous. Your going on tour soon," I tell him. His jaw clenches, "How?"

"My best friend, she told me about you," I tell him. He nods.

Justin's POV:

It's gonna be awkward. I notice it in her too. "Why did you want to talk to me?" I leaned in and kissed her. She had an unexpected expression. Than she started kissing back. We both get up and go into my room. I kiss and suck on her neck. I take off my shirt than keep continuing on her neck. I suck hard on her neck making her moan a little louder. When I pull away, I can see it. Our lips touch than she lies on the bed. I unbutton her flannel noticing my hickies and love bites I gave her. I get on top of her unbuttoning her shorts. I take them off quickly. Noticing her matching bra and underwear. "So beautiful," I say. I look into her eyes, "I have a condom." She said.

"I have one too," I tell her kissing on her chest. I take off my basket shorts and her shorts too. I grab a condom from the night stand. Our lips connect again. She kisses back pulling me closer to her. I unclasp her bra quickly then let her touch my skin. Holy shit....

When she kisses on my neck. I bite my lip at first until she sucks really hard on it. Than I moan softly. When I take off her underwear nothing felt more special then this moment. I take off mine. Putting on the condom, "Now?" I ask. She nods. Than I kiss her. I slide into her hearing her gasp. I grip her Love Handles and start going at a pace. I kiss her lips every once and a while. Than when I hear her moan my name, it turns me on. So I go a little faster. "Mm.. Justin." She moans my name again, "Justin." I groan getting close to my high. "I... I'm... Close..." I go faster and faster, grinding hard. "Justin..." I hear her moan again. When my pace gets slowly. I lay on top of her. Breathing hard against her neck where that big hickey is placed. She's breathing heavy too. I get back up to kiss her full lips. Than I feel start my pace up again.

*An hour later*

My head is on her chest where more hickies and love bites are. She's playing with my hair. "We're bad," she tells me. "I know." I get up and look at her, "You should probably get dressed and go." She sighs, "Alright."

I place my lips against hers, she kisses back. Our lips slowly move in Sync. Than I pull away slowly. She gets up and gets her clothes back on. When she and I are finished getting dressed. She looks in the mirror noticing two big hickies. "And this..." I tell her getting behind her. "You gotta hide." Than I suck on her neck again where it is making it worse. She moans softly until my left hand slides into her hands and I start fingering her. Than she keeps moaning. She moans my name. Than she says trying to keep it together, "I really got to be home." I take my finger out of her and stop kissing and sucking on her neck.

I whisper in her ear, "Did you enjoy yourself, June?"

"I did," she tells me. I peck her lips then say, "You should probably go." She starts walking away and I slap her ass. She looks at me and gasps, "Justin Blake!" I laugh. Than she grabs her keys and leaves my apartment. I look in the mirror and notice she left me a hickey. Got damn it... I cover it up than go downstairs.

June's POV:

When I get home it's 7:45 pm. I'm late. When I get home I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I put as much make up as I can. On my neck. I notice finger marks on my stomach. I definitely need to hide these. I put on a black sweater that covers part of my neck and my upper body. I go back downstairs and notice Jamie finishing dinner, "I thought you were gonna be late."

"Nope, just in time." I tell her. She nods, "Can you set up the table with Chocolate milk?" I nod. I get the cups that we need. "Oh no. I add another one."

"Why?" I ask adding another one. I hear a knock on the door. Is it Justin? "I'll get it!" Johnnie yells. I chase after him than when He opens the door Tori comes in. A sigh of relief releases from my shoulders. "Hey Victoria." Jamie says hugging Tori. "I'm glad you can come for dinner."

"Same. I miss everyone. The house looks different," she tells me. "June can you give Tori the house tour?" I nodded, "sure." When we go into my room. She looks around, "So uh... You and Justin?" She looks at this photo of me and Justin. "What about us?"

"What we're you two doing on the day of the photo?" She asks. "It was when Justin and I were at Jamie's sister barbeque." She nods. When she looks at my clothes she smiles, "Ava use to wear these clothes."

"They fit me," she turns to me quickly. "I know about you and Justin." What? "I have no clue what your talking about," I tell her. She laughs. "So uh... Why are you wearing a sweater?"

"Cause I'm cold," I tell her. "Um... It's May 20th. That's not possible."

"Maybe it is," I tell her looking down. "Can I see?" She asks pointing at my sides. "Sure." She sees the fingerprints on my skin. She looks up a little more than she notices the hickies and bite marks. I pull down my shirt and sweater. "Jesus."

"As long as you don't say anything. I'll be fine," I say.

"Oh I'm not telling. But uh... If your busted with any of those hickies. Your screwed." Than she leaves. What does she mean by that?