Chapter 24

*Saturday Evening at 5:40pm*

Ava's POV:

We're at the LAX airport waiting for Cameron and Nash they finally arrived. Yesterday it was a celebration of our last full day in LA. Sad but I'm a little excited to go back home. Our flight was early it started at 6:50 instead of 7:25. So we got to luggage claim to put our suitcases there. We had our carry-on with us.

The order went, Tori, Loren, and Lacey in the first row. The one across was a 19 year old girl than Damon and Raylin. The row behind Tori, Loren and Lacey was Ava by the window, me in the middle, than some 15 year old guy. I was really tired so when we were in the air I fell asleep. Remembering stuff in Los Angeles.

*In Minnesota at 5:30am*

Justin's POV:

All of us woke up from our flight. Jamie was up and everything. We got back in our car old cars and everything and headed back to Ava's. We were all so tired Jamie was nice enough to let us crash at her place. Ava and I were sleeping in the same bed. Just sleeping.

*Four hours later*

Tori went to go take Lacey home, Loren went to take Raylin home so it was just Damon, Ava and I. We all watched a movie on TV. Tori and Loren came back. They got there stuff and took Damon home. It was just Ava and I now.

It felt weird being back at home. That trip was probably the best trip I had. When mail came The photos were delivered. We saw them and I smiled and blushed. She had a meltdown because she misses it already. We ended up falling​ back asleep.

Jamie was taking me back home. Ava wanted to come with. When they all my family members hugged me and welcomed me back. When I had to say bye to Ava. We kissed and hugged containly. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too," She said. Than I leaned in and gave her a long kiss. When I pulled away and looked back and waved bye it was hard.
When I went inside I grabbed the photos and ran into my room. I lied on my bed. Feeling alone, empty, sad. The flashbacks of when Ava and I were alone got to me. I tried not to cry. I heard Danny and Damon walk in. My older brother Jacob too. I ended up crying. They all hugged me and were there for me.

"This is going to hurt," I say. They all nodded and stayed by my side until I fell asleep.