Chapter 6... No Accident

"What am I supposed to be looking at? It's just a bunch of static." Mark asked Felix. "The camera, it went out as soon as you walked in the room, as soon as Jack heard you. Isn't that a little creepy or is it just me?" Felix asked, still looking worried. "Felix, you're imagining things, don't go crazy on me now." Mark told Felix. "You watch, and I'll go and do the same thing. Trust me on this." Felix said. Mark agreed to the plan and Felix walked into Jack's room. As Mark watched the live feed, he saw something that worried him. He saw a needle with something in it on the counter next to Jack. Felix stared at the bathroom mirror and kept looking at the reflection that he could see. Anti had taken control of Jack and was using him for his own needs. He grabbed the needle and injected himself with it. Mark and Felix both saw this and were frightened at the sight of it. Anti disguised as Jack slid down the wall, now sitting on the floor, looking really out of it. Felix comes in to find Jack sitting on the floor with the needle in hand, looking really different, more like Anti's appearance (Mark and Felix don't know of Anti's existence yet so this part is new to them). Felix goes straight to Jack and tries to wake him up, but he had no luck. "Mark! Get in here, now!" Felix yelled so Mark could hear him. Mark suddenly bursts into the room as quick as he could. "What the hell? What has he been doing, and what is this stuff, heroin?" Mark asked with worry in his voice. "No, it doesn't look like it, it's lighter in color." Felix said. "Then what is it?" Mark asked. "Where did these gashes come from, they weren't there before. How did he get them is my question." Felix said to Mark. "I'm- I'm not sure. I haven't seen them before either." Mark said, confused of Jack's appearance. Jack suddenly starts twitching, like he is having a nightmare. Felix steps back from Jack, while Mark gets closer to him, approaching him cautiously.

"Anti, what are you doing to me?!" Jack demanded. "I am using your form for my own desires, the way I do things, I can't do while in your mind, so I am using and degrading your body to do it." Anti said sinisterly. Jack finally saw Anti in his true form (basically the appearance and personality I explained in Chapter 3). "Anyways, I'm- I'm all... good for... tonight." Anti said, really out of it. Jack looked confused as to why Anti was acting basically drunk. Anti kind of knelt down on the ground slowly then sat back on a tree stump in the forest. Then Anti closed his eyes. Jack walked up to Anti very slowly. He tried shaking him and he even slapped him, nothing. He didn't move, completely passed out. He was stuck in the forest while Anti was out of consciousness, so he went to desperate measures. He looked through Anti's bag and found a knife and an electric dog collar. He put the collar on Anti, turned up the voltage, and clicked the button, nothing. Jack didn't want to do this but he grabbed the knife and sliced Anti's arm, and it worked. Anti woke up in an instant, pinning Jack up against a huge tree by his shoulders. "Ah, gaining some strength in you, huh? It's time to change that, isn't it?" Anti said evilly. Jack could tell that Anti didn't have much strength in him, from whatever he did. Jack pushed Anti off of him. Then a bright light came through...

Mark is now in front of Jack, thinking of what to do. "Any suggestions Felix?" Mark asked. "Maybe try shaking him, maybe slap him, I don't know." Felix suggested. Mark tried shaking Jack, calling his name while doing it, it didn't work of course. Then with hesitation, Mark slapped him. Jack started to open his eyes a little, not that much though, but he was awake. "Jack... What the fuck did you just do?" Mark said to Jack with fear. "What do you mean?" Jack said, once again confused. "Look in your hand, Jack." said Felix. Jack saw the needle in his hand, looking shocked as hell. "Wha- Wha- What the hell is this?!" Jack shouted as he threw it towards the door with fear. Mark and Felix looked at each other with confusion. "You literally shot up right in front of us, how do you not remember that?" Felix asked. "That- that wasn't me, I swear it!" Jack said, sounding like a maniac. "Who was it then?" Felix said sarcastically. "Felix, cool it. We need to hear what he has to say." Mark said. "Anti..." Jack whispered, barely audible. "What did you say, Jack?" Mark asked, confused because he was too quiet with his answer. "I said Anti!" Jack shouted. The room started to shake as he said his name out loud...